For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By Hulk22
So +12 passes through the led and diode and reaches the fuel injector..i think thats it's not correct because in this side is the mosfet negative output to fuel injector.Correct if I'm wrong.
By Hulk22
So the diode d6 is there to protect the led when injector switch off?.
But how to protect the FETs from extremely high voltages that could occur when the injector is switched off. While the load is being switched off, voltage builds up and must be dissipated somehow so that we don’t burn up the FETs.
By Hulk22
One last question for the IC4 SP721. If i apply +12 volt continuously to an input pin then the SP721 will clamp at 5volt? Will
this harm the SP721 if we have continuously +12volt? For example when we apply brakes then we have 12volt output.
By PSIG
The SP721 or diode replacements are not designed for that. It is not an input regulating circuit, but rather to absorb occasional small-current voltage spikes.

Having said that, it could possibly operate as a signal voltage regulator, but you would have to carefully configure the circuit, and be aware the rail voltage (5V) may be affected, also affecting other devices. In-general, the use you are thinking-of is not recommended. I would suggest a more suitable and simple signal regulating or blocking/pullup circuit.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?