For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By Old Grey
It would be good if the country you live in was mandatory on the forum, as it would save time answering posts when you know what stuff will or won't be available in that area.
By edc_atl
Old Grey wrote:It would be good if the country you live in was mandatory on the forum, as it would save time answering posts when you know what stuff will or won't be available in that area.
New one on me, most of the forums I'm part of have this as an optional item. Availability should not be a concern, boards are available from different PCB houses and so on. If it has been released and available everywhere, what would be the restriction?
By Old Grey
Sorry, I meant the country Location of the poster.

It's like when you're talking to an American, but because they haven't put in their location you don't know that they don't know what a Laser is.
By evolwun
Is there an admin change that has to be made to an account for the user to be able to enter their location? I do not seem to have the ability to do so. I don't feel like it should be required to enter that info, but it sure would be nice to be able to do voluntarily.

EDIT: Nevermind... I have been looking for this option for about a week. As soon as I post the question, I find it on my own.
By PSIG
*bump*

Just a reminder to everyone — that listing at least the general area of the planet you are on in your visible profile helps others tremendously in communication and understanding. Thanks!
David
By cx500tc
Side notes:
There may be export restrictions for various things, making shipping to some locations a potential legal issue.
There also may be a requirement for an exporters license from the originating country to the destination.
There may be additional tax or duty fee concerns.

@PSIG Thank you Dave 👍 I will do some 'probing'. […]

Thank you. Ill try as soon as I can. These setti[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

cps.PNG With the crank at TDC, rotation is clo[…]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?