Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
andrey wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm
Please see where I am coming from - I see an unlocked thread with no clear resolution with a guy who still posts on this forum.
Who ?

And the offending logo has been removed.

Feel free to DM/PM myself with your reply, should you feel the need.
I am sorry I am not getting it, why do I need to PM?

The picture of secu logo with speeduino on it is still attached on the first page. The guy who did it still getting clicks on his signature to the site where he lists secu as his unit. I think thats enabling - and definitely not my call to decide how to handle it, just sharing how this looks to me.
andrey wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:13 pm
I am sorry I am not getting it, why do I need to PM?

The picture of secu logo with speeduino on it is still attached on the first page. The guy who did it still getting clicks on his signature to the site where he lists secu as his unit. I think thats enabling - and definitely not my call to decide how to handle it, just sharing how this looks to me.
I asked a question of you, which you haven't answered as of yet, and gave you the option of PM/DM if you felt better about doing it that way.

We cannot fix a problem relating to a user if you cannot tell us who that is.

I cannot say much about anything outside of what I know, but Alexey Shabelnikov last had contact with myself, November 5, 2016, and four months later you are here complaining about something which has not been an issue since then, so far as I can tell.
I did not realize it was unclear who seemed to steal the logo from secu-3.

I am not Alexey, I've looked at this thread and was suprised that no one has mentioned that http://speeduino.com/forum/memberlist.p ... ofile&u=70 has stolen secu-3 logo.

Same person has a link to his site where he claims to own a product which is a clone of secu-3. I was suprised that someone would allow such links to exist.
andrey wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm
I did not realize it was unclear who seemed to steal the logo from secu-3.

I am not Alexey, I've looked at this thread and was suprised that no one has mentioned that http://speeduino.com/forum/memberlist.p ... ofile&u=70 has stolen secu-3 logo.

Same person has a link to his site where he claims to own a product which is a clone of secu-3. I was suprised that someone would allow such links to exist.
That user has not contributed much to this site for quite a while now. Threads authored by him have been left open out of courtesy to those who may wish to comment on various things relating to the product offered and/or their experience.

Historical record is just that, and I do not believe we want to erase history nor prevent such. I'm sure you can understand that.
Weird TPS+voltage problem

My first instinct is its wired incorrectly. Also a[…]

Check all the settings in TS. Make no assumptions.[…]

Wired as you told and I started the test mode. Has[…]

You seem new to the VW conversion community. My co[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?