For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By PSIG
Just posting here that the re-log-in issue I had with the forum changes (posted on Slack) has not appeared today at all.
:D
David
By noisymime
Kelvinator wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:34 pm
ktop wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm I'm not sure if it's in your plans, but tapatalk is very good add on for the forum. We use it a lot on another forum I'm admin.
Oh hell no. Its horrible to use. A responsive design that resizes the full site to work on mobile devices is a FAR better option, and what most other forums are going to these days (and binning tapatalk).
Yeah I have to agree. Tapatalk drives me nuts personally.
By apollard
Kelvinator wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:34 pm
ktop wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm I'm not sure if it's in your plans, but tapatalk is very good add on for the forum. We use it a lot on another forum I'm admin.
Oh hell no. Its horrible to use. A responsive design that resizes the full site to work on mobile devices is a FAR better option, and what most other forums are going to these days (and binning tapatalk).
I agree. I've tried it 3 times over the last years and has been a disaster every time.
By Yachtsman
I did have an issue, but I deleted my shortcut and logged in again from then it was fine.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?