For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By PSIG
Old Grey wrote:New download with NickZ
Nick's needs to be fixed. You changed LED power to GND. ;) There may be more but didn't look. That just popped-out at me.

David
By Ceeloo Yello
So does this mean that the RichCreations board has not been tested as working?
Also is there a BOM for when you build the top of the speeduino VR board for use as an optic Insolator?
By Ceeloo Yello
I guess for my purposes I would want to try starting with fuel only just so that I wouldn't have so too many changes at once if that makes any sense. Also I know that I can get RichCreations board off of OSHPark but for the other 2 options I would have to make my own?
By dazq
Ceeloo Yello wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 pm I guess for my purposes I would want to try starting with fuel only just so that I wouldn't have so too many changes at once if that makes any sense. Also I know that I can get RichCreations board off of OSHPark but for the other 2 options I would have to make my own?
Mine is just made on a bit of stripboard/veroboard! So simple no need for a PCB really :-)
I'm at the car tomorrow if I remember I will post a picture of it
By Classictinker
Ceeloo Yello wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 pm I guess for my purposes I would want to try starting with fuel only just so that I wouldn't have so too many changes at once if that makes any sense. Also I know that I can get RichCreations board off of OSHPark but for the other 2 options I would have to make my own?
I'm also starting with fuel only so I'm doing the same sort of "head scratching" as you :)
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?