Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
There's quite a lot to work on there. TBH you have a number of advanced features turned on that I think it's best to leave off until your tune is in good shape. (I mean programmable outputs, pid ego control, launch control, oil pressure engine protection).
I think your immediate problem may be the oil pressure engine protection - you're recording 0 psi oil pressure, and your protection calls for ign cut above 0 rpm in that case.
I'd suggest get a new base tune and only change the settings you know you need to change - the odd fire angles etc.
And then you've got recurring sync loss to sort out. what kind of sensors are the crank and cam sensors?
jonbill wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:03 pm There's quite a lot to work on there. TBH you have a number of advanced features turned on that I think it's best to leave off until your tune is in good shape. (I mean programmable outputs, pid ego control, launch control, oil pressure engine protection).
I think your immediate problem may be the oil pressure engine protection - you're recording 0 psi oil pressure, and your protection calls for ign cut above 0 rpm in that case.
I'd suggest get a new base tune and only change the settings you know you need to change - the odd fire angles etc.
And then you've got recurring sync loss to sort out. what kind of sensors are the crank and cam sensors?
I made a new configuration file, I have the same problem ts instantly says full syn, when checking the loger it only makes a spark from cylinder 1 and does nothing more and ts keeps saying full syn
jonbill wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:01 pm Where are you seeing in the log that only cyl1 is firing?
I suppose that the red line is the ignition output, sometimes it gives a pulse and then stops giving and doesn't give anymore, and the ts says "full syn" at all times, it doesn't make the slightest characteristic of wanting to start or sparking out of time
Attachments
52220604-e48c-4830-b722-5a5a65d6d681.jpeg
52220604-e48c-4830-b722-5a5a65d6d681.jpeg (113.08 KiB) Viewed 225 times

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I'll figure out the tach eventually, but now there[…]

STM32 development

You won't be able to use a carrier board made for […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?