Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Kevin
I have my crank sensor (Honda d17) ground to chassis and when I start cranking it will spike to 3500-4000 rpm but when I have it ground to the Speeduino there is no rpm signal. when I manually spin the engine I get a voltage of 2.3v from the sensor.

I am new to all of this and am just looking for thing to double check and try to fix this problem.
By PSIG
Kevin wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:54 pmwhen I manually spin the engine I get a voltage of 2.3v from the sensor.
2.3V is plenty to trigger a conditioner for signal, and it's usually a settings, jumper, or wiring issue. Describe your sensor wiring and connections, conditioner type, and jumper settings. Most issues of this type are solved quickly, but you need to give us more useful info. We know nothing but what you tell us, and files you provide. 8-)

We first ask for a log of your cranking, and the exact tune that was used to take the log. Bundle the files to keep them together in a ZIP file for posting if possible.

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?