For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By GabrielMascia
Anybody purchase a plugnplay bmw pnp from www.lowcostracing.co.uk? I just recently got it in the mail but the bullshit dont even come with instructions and i know its based off arduino. Anyhelp is greatly appreciated and sorry if i do anything wrong, im new here and bere have time to write this. Thanks again. :x
By PSIG
Welcome! Speeduino is a firmware, not a hardware or device, although there are some hardware boards offered by Speeduino. I would contact the seller for support including where to find info, diagrams, schematics, etc. General info about Speeduino is first found in the Wiki (link on every page here), and specific solutions by using the Search function at the top of each page.

Sellers of Speeduino-based products should be here on the Forums, so you can search for them also, or tell them to join in support of their own products. We are community members, not paid support for commercial products, even though we often try to help where we can — but you have to try to help yourself first. ;)
By GabrielMascia
Sup and sorry for the late response, works been killing me lately. Yeah i tried contacting them but i got a reply stating they were really busy to help and im a bit disappointed after spending 600 dollars in hopes of get specific instructions for the board i got. I did manage to get a picture of it though and hope you guys can help. As of right now i cant get it to idle like my ms41.2. So im wondering if its the whole fact of needing the m54 cranksensor. Forgot to mention the specs. Its a turboed m52b28us.

Image https://imgur.com/gallery/a8OXf5e
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?