Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
The static timing is good, the locating of the trigger wheel and sensor was a tad difficult. It's very close now. As it stand it's starts up well but it'll die without my foot on the pedal. 02 Sensor says the fuel ratio lean ( 10+ to 1) but the plugs looked awful ( likely from the carb that was on previously) so I put in new ones. Still awfully rich smelling for showing so lean but starting up when it should is progress. These injectors are probably too big for Na now that I think of it.
I have to pull a USB to power cycle because the Raspberry Pi screen sends voltage to the speedyefi. Looking for settings to change that in the future.
If you can manage it please as suggested above share your current tune (.msq) and a log if you have it (.mlg)

Do you know what P/N your injectors are?

I did a little research and they look to me to be Bosch 0280150905 used on G60 Corrado's ( but it would be best to physically look at the injectors and verify the P/N, It is on one of the flats on the green plastic at the top of the injector)
Those injectors are rated at 15.8 ohm resistance and 264cc/min
What is your Required Fuel set to? TS is showing 11.4ms Req_Fuel for a 1800cc engine with those 264cc injectors
zwelsh91 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:00 pm If you can manage it please as suggested above share your current tune (.msq) and a log if you have it (.mlg)

Do you know what P/N your injectors are?

I did a little research and they look to me to be Bosch 0280150905 used on G60 Corrado's ( but it would be best to physically look at the injectors and verify the P/N, It is on one of the flats on the green plastic at the top of the injector)
Those injectors are rated at 15.8 ohm resistance and 264cc/min
What is your Required Fuel set to? TS is showing 11.4ms Req_Fuel for a 1800cc engine with those 264cc injectors
I don't have the part number but they were listed as G60 and they are green topped. (came in the rail) I found them listed as 245cc which tuner studio sets at 12.2. I don't have a fuel pressure gauge setup yet and I'm running the factory regulator.
The plan was to swap to a set of 180cc once I got them cleaned because the g60 have to be too much.
I feel your pain on injector size. I had ordered some 0280150955 ~196cc/min (they were what came with my fuel rail and were rusted shut) and ended up getting the amazon switcheroo. After a bunch of tuning and driving and testing I have deduced that the injectors that I was sent are roughly 230cc and my req_fuel is at 12.4ms . I also do not have a fuel pressure gauge installed but I did however buy a brand new pressure regulator for my fuel rail. So at the moment I am assuming that the pressure is correct :shock: :lol:

Cheers for the comment on my orange Caddy's corner markers :mrgreen:
Let me know if you ever need any parts machined. I wouldn't mind helping a fellow speeduino guy out!
By soultron
Haven't had a chance to do a log or tinker with the car in a while. One thing I’ve definitely noticed is that my throttle positioning sensor fluctuates a lot. Even without the car running it climbs little by little and it wanders around at wide open throttle. One thing I noticed is my connector is pretty easy to pull off without pressing the lock in. I might try to replace both at the same time. I have a BMW type on an adapter but the sensor itself is not an oem.
video below
https://youtu.be/kTuJKluyeRg
zwelsh91 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:18 am Quick question: Where do you have the TPS grounded to? Is it grounded to the sensor ground on the speeduino?
I have it wired to one of the grounds from the speedy efi. Also realized that even unplugged it sits around 30 but goes up and down a bit.
The 3D printed piece for this is well built but the sensor is an off-brand. No part number so I will have to figure that out. It's for a Miata but it fits on the Audi throttle body perfectly so I've considered getting the Speedy EFI setup because at least theirs comes with what seems like and easier to identify sensor.

I have been meaning to ask you what throttle body you have. Is that one off an Audi 80? Your tps mount looks nice and the 3 wire is easier than the 5 wire that was stock on th Audi's. You say even with the TPS unplugged it is reading a signal? That sounds strange to me. Just to confirm you have the tps wired with: +5v, the output wired to the tps pin on the speeduino and the ground to the sensor ground on the board? Did you order your board fully assembled or did you have to assemble it. I ask because you could have a stray solder bridge or short somewhere but that would only apply if you assembled the board. I see you have a 40 pin connector. Have you tried, just for a sanity check, unplugging the entire 40 pin connector and powering it on to see if it shows the same ~30 value? There could be a short in a cable you never know.

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?