For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By MatijaCHA
Also i trayed to calibrate the wideband and had a problem it dont works it shows 11 on tuner studio.. when on my WB guge is 19 for exemple
my imputs are 0V-9AFR 5V-19AFR its a (apsx d2 wideband)
and I eaven mesure 5v output on my sinal to the ECU when is on 19 afr so my WB controler is sending the right voltage to the ECU
Any ideas... i Steal dident start the car becuse i want to calibrate ewerything before
By Rob123456789
I'm not 100% sure, because i haven't tested it yet, but the schematic has a potential divider on the O2 sensor input so I think the Arduino is seeing the wrong voltage.

I think you need to remove R46. And connect R44 together with a wire (so 0 resistance)

Does anyone have a base tune for the M40 engine that i could use please?
By pazi88
Unfortunately every sensor input has totally wrong schematic.... only battery sensing circuit is ok.

For example clt input schema. Remove R52, and use jumper instead of R50. Then from R50, R52, R52 connection point run 2.49k resistor to 5v. Same for IAT too. In O2 circuit, remove R46, and jumper to replace R44. Same for TPS input.
By MatijaCHA
Ok i Did what Pazi88 writen on the schematic and now TPS,O2,CLT,IAT is working fine ..!!!! Thanks PASI..!!

i steal dont hear the PUMP prime when i Turn on IGN !

IN TS its set to pin 6 and 4 sec
By MatijaCHA
Is this the right wirering way for the m50 coils on the m40 for exeample zyl 1.?
do i need to change some dwel times or somthing specific in TS when i use this coils ?
any specivfic changes that i hawe to do in your base tune ..?
Attachments
IMG_8146.jpg
IMG_8146.jpg (106.95 KiB) Viewed 6846 times

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

+1, I use old driver versions in my Windows machin[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?