For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By JHolland
lummpy69 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:44 am Hello, I would like to know why there is an exclamation mark on the first injector.
I don't know but I doubt if its a coincidence that '1' and '!' are the same key - that just looks like someone didn't come off the shift key fast enough.
By lummpy69
Hello, thank you for the quick reply. I'll test it out but it should work. Would like to hang 2 and 2 and 2 injector together. So I only need 3 outputs. Now the only question is what changed in tunerstudio?
By Raku
lummpy69 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:44 am Hello, I would like to know why there is an exclamation mark on the first injector. Would like to use 3 of the injector outputs. Is there something to change in the tuner studio? Is for a BMW M30B35.

Mfg
oops it should be 1. use paired layout, injector staging alternating and squirts per cycle 2
board layout should be speeduino v0.4
By sk8
Finally have the v2.2 board fully assembled and running into some weird issues.

First issue is the fuel pump is always on, unless the USB gets plugged into the Arduino which turns it off.
Second issue is I'm not getting any spark. I have my ign 1, 2, and 3 wired to the pins on the high power connector. When cranking I see the LEDs flashing but no spark from the coil. Really odd because it works just fine with the 1.7 board.
By sk8
Thank you for sharing that. Looks like I needed to jump F2, after doing that my fuel pump started working normally. For my no ignition problem, looks like the IGBTs I got off Ebay were all bad. Desoldered the ones I had on my 1.7 board, and threw them on this one and now I have spark.
By sk8
Can't seem to get sequential injection working, seems like cyl5 & 6 aren't getting fuel and I don't see the LED flash. I think I am getting cam signal, this is what the composite log looks like (both triggers set to falling edge). Engine constants set to 1 squirt, alternating, and sequential.
image.png
image.png (365.06 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
[/size]

When looking at the hardware test, it only allows me to test inj 1-4 with the v0.4 board selected. I tried the BMW PnP option and that allowed hardware test of 1-6, all of which seem to be working when using hardware test, but still not spraying fuel in cyl 5/6 when running.

Wired the injectors back to paired cyl 1/6 on inj1, cyl 2/5 on inj2, cyl 3/4 on inj3 which works fine. Have 2 squirts/alternating/paired layout, but looking at the LEDs in slow motion all 3 flash at the same time.

Is there something in the code I have to change to get 6 cyl sequential working? I'm currently using a arduino mega, but will be using Pazi88s stm32 board when it comes in next week.
Last edited by sk8 on Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?