Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
By Yachtsman
RichCreations wrote: Everyone said the exact same things about biodiesel, use the waste they said... And as soon as more then a few nuts started using it, we started using non-waste oils to make it, raising the price of food...
How is that the 'nuts' fault. If Greedy, non-ethical people start making quick, dirty money, it happens here too.
RichCreations wrote:Same with corn in Iowa, they make fuel out of it, only because it keeps the corn price higher then if they actually sold the corn to a nation with starving people, and it has already had it's effect...
If Greedy, non-ethical people start making dirty money how is that the fuel designer fault. You can't move cereals crops thousands of miles they go off, they're bulky and don't weigh much.

RichCreations wrote:Or Brazil, clear cutting( we call it slash and burn) rainforest to grow sugar, doing more damage to the environment then just burning gasoline...
Again If Greedy, non-ethical people start making money by often talking subsistence farmers into growing things that aren't to their advantage long term, how is that the fuel designer fault? It's not like they can stop the subsistence farmers in a different country growing often their one cash crop. You cause damage to biodiversity because you are swapping a diverse ecosystem of plant,animals, insects for a mono-system that needs fertilisers. Which is often a chemical companies ploy. The sales people want to get the farmer on a cash-crop tredmill

RichCreations wrote:Ethanol, may have a LIMITED place, but not if everyone uses it... Please, GIVE IT UP ALREADY, you are just wrong in nearly every way...
I admit it can be done wrong, Iowa Corn grown so the distillery owners and farmers can make money, all of the worse corruptions are very visible to you, but Gasoline use is just as bad. Melting the icecaps, worldwide powerful weather events, cyclones, Hurricanes, climate change, all powered by a warming atmosphere, but things are getting better those things are just aberrations that happen in the first few years of a new industry.
It has been a while since I started posting, but I'm waiting for a Speeduino version that supports direct injection I'm also doing my Essex as fast as I can problem solving things you don't know about and I'm not going to share suffice to say this engine wasn't out of a car. Of the three engines I have(Essex and Kent) they're both two valve the Durotec is four valve and already Port injection. The Duratec will likely only need ethanol dedicated firmware and a different compression.
Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?