For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By Pepe
Hello , I can not send private messages.... :?: :?:
And I want 1 board imcluding arduino and FREESCALE MPX4250AP mounted MAP Sensor
And BOSCH 3-WIRE SMT Idle Air Controller Board Assembled
And BOSCH 3-WIRE Idle Air Controller Driver Board Assembled
And 4-WIRE Idle Air Controller Driver Board Assembled
And Channel Injection Driver Board assembled

Ready to conect 8-)

How do I can buy?

Regards
By noisymime
Pepe wrote: And BOSCH 3-WIRE SMT Idle Air Controller Board Assembled
And BOSCH 3-WIRE Idle Air Controller Driver Board Assembled
And 4-WIRE Idle Air Controller Driver Board Assembled
Hi. Not sure if something got lost in translation here, but what exactly are you trying to do with the idle? There isn't a specific controller board for a 3 wire idle valve, it simply uses 2 of the onboard outputs. The 4-wire stepper boards are easy enough to get, but I'm not sure what your setup would be that you want both that and the the 3-wire control...
By Pepe
I'll try to explain.
What I want is to have to use the V.04 with different engines at the school

In a serious principle for a Ford Ka 1.4, two control wires idle and lost spark

But a Fiat engine for the 4-wire stepper

And for a Frankestein Engine jejje vr sensor crankshaft and camshaft hall.

I know it's hard......

It's like a kit plug and play....

And the most difficult or easy ... then my students want to buy this toy ;) :D
By letty
noisymime wrote:Ahhhhh sorry, I didn't realise you meant for multiple engines. I thought you wanted them all on a single unit :D :lol:
He's looking for the interface boards that were offered by EDC_ATL. my two cents...
By PSIG
As noisymime stated, Speeduino can handle all of your needs on-board, and with the stepper module that attaches directly to the main board. Your final request of "assembled" can be handled by several members here that have offered, or edc_atl, which is no longer participating here, but may possibly assist you. Your location may be important. I can not endorse any specific supplier, except the official Speeduino store operated by noisymime in Australia. As he is buried under many things to do that help us, the various members offer to assist with supplies and services themselves. Of course, your students could also order the boards and parts, and learn to solder them together as a bonus education!
:D
David
By Pepe
My interest in the fully assembled plates, is for my students to see that it works ok. (I do not doubt not work ;) ) And as I'm sure they will ask me the address of the store, they choose.

And there is no doubt that buy spare parts for assembly.

Another thing...

Here in Spain, we are diesel, with speeduino .... we could manage a common rail ??? :idea: Here I leave that idea ....

do not know any open source ecu diesel .......
rallye-tuner wrote:Hello every one :D

I have made some preassembled speeduino 0.4 boards for those having problems with soldering.
Or for those want just a pre assembled board.

The price for 1 board icluding arduino will be 145,0 euro .
The price for 1 board without arduino will be 130,0 euro.

shipping for inside europe wil be around +- 20,0 euros with track and trace.
and without track and trace shipping will be around +- 12,0 euros.
for outside europe please ask.

If anyone is interested please pm me. ;)

Hi
It seems i cant pm you yet.
Would you still have some of those v4?
With 2 arduinos (1 for another project) how much would it cost (low rate shipping to Brussel Belgium)?

cheers

Nicolas
By dazq
Pepe wrote:My interest in the fully assembled plates, is for my students to see that it works ok. (I do not doubt not work ;) ) And as I'm sure they will ask me the address of the store, they choose.

And there is no doubt that buy spare parts for assembly.

Another thing...

Here in Spain, we are diesel, with speeduino .... we could manage a common rail ??? :idea: Here I leave that idea ....

do not know any open source ecu diesel .......
Diesel is currently not an available control option with speeduino im afraid:-(
I have only seen one simple(and arduino if iirc)diesel open source ecu, but it controlled a electronically actuated bosch pump(it was on some audi, merc and vw engines they had running).
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Honda J30 running

Okay, we now need to talk about violence and backg[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?