For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By 700900
Hi Edc_atl

You have to understand some things.
I red all the emails, you keep saying Benny got free stuff. and we keep the same line of answers:
Benny didn't ask for free stuff, you sent the wrong package, then you sent another package with missing parts.
And all Benny wanted is that you use express shipping for the missing parts. (that's the 3rd shipment).
on the first shipment, we gathered all involved people, including me (Benny lives two hours drive from me). when we got together we understood that we just waisted the day and money because the package is wrong. (which is fine, mistakes happen) Benny asked you to express ship the package but agreed to the regular shipping.
When the second packaged arrived, we (once again) gathered all involved people. Just to find out (Again) that we waisted our time because not all the parts arrived.
Now Benny asked for the 3rd time to take responsibility and ship it with express shipping, you once again didn't want to do that and kept saying we got "free stuff".
We had a few days of holiday here and wanted to take advantage of these days to work on the project, but couldn't, because you didn't want to express ship the parts.
So please, stop the childish arguments like "you got free stuff" and stop the threatening in the Emails (about telling the customs, you really don't want people to know you wrote lower value on package right?). if you and your son are not willing to at least take responsibility, please stay out of this project. you will get the half soldered board back (missing parts, remember?). and we will forget we ever did any business.
Now let's all focus on the project.
We need to wait for the new board and parts to arrive.
Sorry and thank you all :)
Erez.
By edc_atl
700900 wrote:Hi Edc_atl

You have to understand some things.
I red all the emails, you keep saying Benny got free stuff. and we keep the same line of answers:
Benny didn't ask for free stuff, you sent the wrong package, then you sent another package with missing parts.
And all benny wanted is that you use express shipping for the missing parts. (that's the 3rd shipment).
on the first shipment, we gathered all involved people, including me (Benny lives two hours drive from me). when we got together we understood that we just waisted the day and money because the package is wrong. (which is fine, mistakes happen) benny asked you to express ship the package but agreed to the regular shipping.
When the second packaged arrived, we (once again) gathered all involved people. Just to find out (Again) that we waisted our time because not all the parts arrived.
Now benny asked for the 3rd time to take responsibility and ship it with express shipping, you once again didn't want to do that and kept saying we got "free stuff".
We had a few days of holiday here and wanted to take advantage of these days to work on the project, but couldn't, because you didn't want to express ship the parts.
So please, stop the childish arguments like "you got free stuff" and stop the threatening in the Emails (about telling the customs, you really don't want people to know you wrote lower value on package right?). if you and your son are not willing to at least take responsibility, please stay out of this project. you will get the half soldered board back (missing parts, remember?). and we will forget we ever did any business.
now let's all focus on the project.
We need to wait for the new board and parts to arrive.
Sorry and thanks you all :)
Erez.
I don't know who you are, we had no dealings with you and as I said before, we are done with this situation. We did not express the parts because of the attitude expressed and the way everything had been demanded. It was our fault and we tried to get it resolved but you decided the fate of the transaction, hence the parts are packed and been ready to go for some time now.

I don't know about Customs and all of that you claim and it would for sure create problems for us as well if it goes forward. But again, we have materials to argue the point.

Like I said, we are done and the stock will not be replenished.

So if a decision is made to ban our membership, it will be just fine with us at this time.

We will no longer interact as requested.
By RichCreations
You are not the first to not receive what you paid for from EDC_ATL, nor the first to be "cut off" when you brought it to light. Months ago, I paid for metal cutting and received a part that was not the thickness ordered, trying to get him to correct it turned into a thread just like this one (which got deleted by an admin I am afraid)...

And now that they have their own board designs, they no longer "need this project" and are leaving "with their toys".

To EDC_ATL I hope you do realize all "derived works" created from this project must be open source as well, and you must provide all design files/etc to the community for any/all speeduino related/derived hardware...
By RichCreations
evolwun wrote:Awesome, there goes the only consistent supplier of boards in the US, thanks guys. :x
He was already gone...
By edc_atl
RichCreations wrote:You are not the first to not receive what you paid for from EDC_ATL, nor the first to be "cut off" when you brought it to light. Months ago, I paid for metal cutting and received a part that was not the thickness ordered, trying to get him to correct it turned into a thread just like this one (which got deleted by an admin I am afraid)...

And now that they have their own board designs, they no longer "need this project" and are leaving "with their toys".

To EDC_ATL I hope you do realize all "derived works" created from this project must be open source as well, and you must provide all design files/etc to the community for any/all speeduino related/derived hardware...
And you also forgot to mention you got a refund, kept the part and most likely still is on the crank pulley you showed here at site. The funny thing was the part and thickness you wanted, we actually made and tested afterwards on my 6-cyl Mustang. Guess what, it did not work, so we ended up having to fix it. That would most likely have been our fault as well.

Our preliminary board design has been sent to Josh and the final version will be sent to him as well. We have nothing to hide and have only helped many people get their units, at basically no profit for us and providing a free VR board with the order. The VR board we given away has been in operation for over 6 years, true and tested. Almost 140 of these boards have been given away even without the purchase of a Speeduino unit.

So if this is how we are going to be treated after servicing so many people, with only three (3) mishaps in a span of one year, then we do not need to be here. You are more than welcome to take over and use your own capital to fund the inventory and then wait for a sale.
By RichCreations
edc_atl wrote:
RichCreations wrote:You are not the first to not receive what you paid for from EDC_ATL, nor the first to be "cut off" when you brought it to light. Months ago, I paid for metal cutting and received a part that was not the thickness ordered, trying to get him to correct it turned into a thread just like this one (which got deleted by an admin I am afraid)...

And you also forgot to mention you got a refund, kept the part and most likely still is on the crank pulley you showed here at site. The funny thing was the part and thickness you wanted, we actually made and tested afterwards on my 6-cyl Mustang. Guess what, it did not work, so we ended up having to fix it. That would most likely have been our fault as well.
And you seem to forget that You had me modify the design for your own use/sales, refused to let me purchase the thicker wheel when I asked, and then refunded my money (without informing me) and demanded I send the wheel back, leaving me with nothing, VS what I ordered/paid for, or even close...

My time doing the design was significant, I never released any copyrights to it to you, and you made at least three wheels (and sold at least 2 of them on this forum), I should actually send you a hefty bill for design services (5hours@$50hr seems fair, and I will even deduct the $25 for the wrong wheel I received)...

Your business practices seem suspect, and not just to me. Poor communication mostly. You might consider swallowing some pride, and admitting your business may have some issues with customer service/communication (at least to yourself) and do something positive about it, and improve in that area.
Our preliminary board design has been sent to Josh and the final version will be sent to him as well. We have nothing to hide and have only helped many people get their units, at basically no profit for us and providing a free VR board with the order. The VR board we given away has been in operation for over 6 years, true and tested. Almost 140 of these boards have been given away even without the purchase of a Speeduino unit.

So if this is how we are going to be treated after servicing so many people, with only three (3) mishaps in a span of one year, then we do not need to be here. You are more than welcome to take over and use your own capital to fund the inventory and then wait for a sale.
You had already made it clear that you were done before this fiasco...
By RichCreations
Our preliminary board design has been sent to Josh and the final version will be sent to him as well. We have nothing to hide and have only helped many people get their units, at basically no profit for us and providing a free VR board with the order.
The GPL requires all source (firmware/design files) of derivative works be made available to the public on request, and I hereby do request them.
By BennyKalanskiy
evolwun wrote:Awesome, there goes the only consistent supplier of boards in the US, thanks guys. :x
I ordered 5 board 14$ each. I need 2 of them.

I can send it to you in cost price, can show you invoices that it cost me 14$,
The shipment will cost something around 6$.

If you like it I will tell you exactly how I order it and you can do it your self and be the supplier in US with no problems.

You can PM me
Email or Skype at 9582510@gmail.com

I will love to help you without making 1 cent from you.

We have nothing to hide and have only helped many people get their units, at basically no profit for us and providing a free VR board with the order. The VR board we given away has been in operation for over 6 years, true and tested. Almost 140 of these boards have been given away even without the purchase of a Speeduino unit.
Help people? No profit?!

If the VR board is free, why you take from me 25$ for that? I ordered the full kit and a 0.4v board.

I order only 5 and it cost me 14$ for board with the shipment!
If you order 10 pcs its 9.5$ for a board
for 50 pcs its 3.5$ for a board

and you "full" kit that cost 125$ and the same parts in Digi-key cost 52$...

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?