Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
Hi y'all,

I want to add a new 3-D table for Injection end angle. I am doing this so I can tune the end of injection for Throttle body injection for an odd-fire V-Twin engine. Is it possible to add a new table via tunerstudio? Are there any resources that would provide some information about this? Do you have any other suggestions on how to achieve this?
Occeslight97 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:38 am Hi y'all,

I want to add a new 3-D table for Injection end angle. I am doing this so I can tune the end of injection for Throttle body injection for an odd-fire V-Twin engine. Is it possible to add a new table via tunerstudio? Are there any resources that would provide some information about this? Do you have any other suggestions on how to achieve this?
Unfortunately there is only limited information available on modifying the TS in files as it is closed source and requires an NDA to be signed for developer documents.
There is some information on the TS web site about ini creation/modification.

Be aware though that if the feature you want doesn't actually exist in the existing speeduino firmware you will need to add supporting code within the firmware to match the tables etc in TS.
blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

FW 202402 6IGN compile issue

#define BOARD_H "board_avr2560.h&quot[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?