Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By valen_j
Hello, I try to edit my dash board and add a bulb indicator in the Tuner Studio for Fan on or off but this option does not exist in menu.Is there a way to do it?
By PSIG
Welcome. Yes, though because it is highly configurable, it isn't hard but is also not super-simple. You can make your choices for when the dash light comes-on (on Speeduino signal out, on power output signal, on power switching detection at the relay or fan, etc), then we can guide you though wiring and settings.

One method I use is to enable a Local Auxiliary Input Channel input and pin, send/wire whichever signal source you like to it, then set a gauge or indicator to display the results, e.g., (random) Aux Input 06 pin D22 high or low. All selectable and configurable in TS. I have two of these pre-configured on my tuning dash, one for analog with a tiny needle gauge, and the other a digital on/off indicator that shows gray when off and bright green when on.

David
By valen_j
My dash board is a Raspberry Pi 3B+ 7 "inch touchscreen with installed TunerStudio,i use TunerStudio for dash.
By PSIG
You must have a registered copy of TunerStudio. Go to the EFIAnalytics site for some info: https://www.tunerstudio.com/index.php/s ... d-designer

To create a simple indicator, right-click the dash background and check the Designer Mode box:
Designer Mode.jpg
Designer Mode.jpg (63.68 KiB) Viewed 377 times
Then select Dashboard Designer > New > Add Indicator:
Add Indicator.jpg
Add Indicator.jpg (122.24 KiB) Viewed 377 times
From there you can select a predefined indicator (many of them!), or use Properties Dialog and other parameters to create a custom indicator with text, colors, actions, etc. Is that what you mean? :?:
NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?