Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By E4ODnut
Is it possible for a user to modify the Speeduino firmware and the Tuner Studio .ino file? I'd like to add a few output channels and make gauges for them.
By E4ODnut
Thanks for quick response. I'm not fluent in any of the higher programming languages, Arduino in particular, but I'm working on it. I've been studying the Speeduino code, both the latest release and some of the very early versions to try and get familiar with how it works. I'm finding it quite intimidating. All my previous experience has been with Megasquirt 1 and 1 Extra, coding in assembler, which I am reasonably comfortable with and was able to customize quite a bit and modify the Tuner Studio .ino to suit. Modifying TS was almost the hardest part. I did try a few changes to the Speeduino TS .ino, but nothing seemed to take any effect so I was wondering if it was beyond the ability of mere mortals like me.
By PSIG
Don't forget (if it applies how you're using it), that input and output channels can be created in TS (Aux IO), and both can be logged, sent to gauges, or to an output pin.

Example - input RainDetector and set indicator or gauge on dash to show data, or assigned a physical output pin to control a function. If needed, an input may be created to gather specific data, e.g. Rain Sensor, or use existing data to control an output. Lots of power there without getting into code - if that satisfies your needs. 8-)

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?