Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By NAtronIC
Hey, so I'm looking to make a project on a frankensteined k24a2. looking to keep the low torque in the 2006 rbb intake have a 2004 lower end and the cams out of a 2008. all those parts are from tsx's but i have the "type s" oil pump from my base rsx k20a3.
The plan is really two projects because i intend on making my k20a3 a vtech killer with another cam from a tsx and making exhaust rockers ride the v tech cam both sides and disable the mechanism for vetch and build de stroke it and build the valve train to take super high rpms.

The thing is i'm just making sure what i will need to run these ecu wise what board or project would be best or at least some options i know there is a stand alone that is talked about being out this month though i have yet to see it. The first engine just needs to be running so i have a daily right now. it should run on a stock ecu i have but it wont limit the rev where it should and a few other issues i can deal with for a min as i don't have to drive that often and could have alternative plans just in case.

anyhow sorry if i missed some search that may have told me everything i need to know already but just remember in the future when people search for this same question this will show as the search result and may just make the search more robust as well. at least that's my excuse to feel ok about it hah.

Thanks in advance
nATE

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?