Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By AlexE
Hello,

I just tested BT connection on my own Mazda MX5 PnP boards (Mega2560 based) using latest 202310 firmware. Good thing it works again, comparing to 202305 that was not working (at least on serial0)

on serial0 - TunerStudio works ok, MSdroid cannot connect, shows weird signs on signature like ?@?@! (or something like that)

on serial3 - MSdroid works partially. Reads signature and downloads tune, seems properly. But does NOT show any realtime data (ECT, IAT) and also does not write changes to tune.

tried different settings on project (serial mode: normal/compatibility mode, MSdroid compatibility mode on/off) and also accessories - canbus/secondary serial IO. Also tried different MSdroid settings. Cannot achieve anything more than described

can you share your experience?
By PSIG
First thought is that garbage like ?@?@! is commonly a baud rate mismatch. It's trying to communicate, but talking too fast or slow.
By AlexE
yes, I know this.

As I wrote on serial0 i couldnt find any combination of MSdroid/TS settings that works. On serial3 works partially

I was curious about others experiences.
By dazq
AlexE wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:49 am yes, I know this.

As I wrote on serial0 i couldnt find any combination of MSdroid/TS settings that works. On serial3 works partially

I was curious about others experiences.
There are issues with serial3 in the latest release that are fully aware of.
I suggest you stick with the last version prior if the connectivity is important to you until these issues are resolved.
You can see the ongoing conversation on discord regarding this issue.
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?