Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
Hi there! im learning hard about this and even when trying to find info, many times i even had more questions and it's difficult that someone can help and still lucky that some forums are still alive! i hope you can give me any kinda input about this!.

Im thinkin in to add as external input, another temperature sensor, similar than IAT and CLT sensors. Shematics i guess could be similar to IAT/CLT, my question is about how does it can be configure in TS? i havent idea about programming, so i assume by editing .ini could be this done, i guess.. but does it is possible to configure it , let say , in Custom channel Editor? my question is about how do i can do exactly? using same shematic than IAT/CLT , of course different MCU pin and of course it clamped, how dont know how add BIAS resistor value and resistor - ohm values. i know the other way is just to do a voltage divider then add is a 0-5v input but , could be possible to do what im asking? thanks in advance!

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?