For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
Sorry for bombarding you with questions ;) It's just that I was thinking about perfect PNP solution with all the options.

VSS is used for Boost by gear (pending PR), logging, dashboard display and performance measurements (paid TunerStudio).

I am aware of a wasted spark configuration and that it probably makes little to no difference, but... it's wasted :D It's just 2 more wires and some jumpers, drivers are already on the board.
... no problem in bombarding me with questions ;-)

Well, I guess, there is NO perfect Solution, but on the other side, I can implement everything which is needed or requested into my design 8-)

Well, OK, so VSS might be interesting to have .......

yes, it is wasted, but on the other hand, you will need some additional circuit in the ECU to drive the other coils and need the extra wires.... possible, but more expensive ;-) I'll maybe think of it when I'm going to design the NB-FL variant, but next in row is a version for RX7 FD :D
Hi Transi, do you already have a board for the NB1 1.6l with the 3 plug 64 pin connector? Just like Pani I would also be interested in the price and whether the board has already been tested insofar as it is already available. If not I would also offer myself as a beta tester. Thanks in advance
@Pani
@snipe

Well here is the unpopulated board for MX5 NB 99- 1.6 and 1.8:
Possible to be used with sequential injection and paired injection.
see picture!

If you are interested in Boards, please PM me!
NB Board is not tested yet, but I have done many using megasquirt so they should work out of the box :-)
Attachments
NB_Board.jpg
NB_Board.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 6041 times
Hi Transi,
I'm new to this board and also new to speeduino itself.
I'm very interested in your board design specifically for the 323 GT-R which I own for more than 15 years.

Still using stock ECU, already killed the engine once with boost creep and once running E85 without proper management, etc...

To make it short it's time to go standalone.

I already built a MS mini about 8 years ago but didn't finish the project - now having an old unfinished MS2 mini laying around...

I'm sure it would be better to go for a speeduino - and maybe your specific board will be the right one.

Did you transplant one of your transi-boards into a 323 GT-R yet?
Hi,

congratulation for your ownership of a GT/R :-)
I own one by myself.......
Yes, I have already transplanted my boards since now into one GT/R and one GTX so far and it works like a charm :-)
additionaly I have implemented a second ignition channel to the board to be able to remove the crappy oem ignition coil and distributor from the GT/R.
You then just could use a rotation agle sensor from a 1,6 Mazda Mx5 NA or you can swap to a 36-1 trigger wheel from a 323 BJ to have a much better resolution of the crank signal.
I for myself prefer then ignition coils from a Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade to be used, but therefore you need an external ignition driver.
Just ask me via PM for options.

// Thomas

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?