For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By Dzeerve
thanks for reply. bought a m54 cam sensor, plugged it in, set jp1 to 12v and still no luck. it reads incorrect values on tunerstudio, cam angle shows about - 18 degrees. should to be about 22 not - 18.
By pazi88
Dzeerve wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:36 pm thanks for reply. bought a m54 cam sensor, plugged it in, set jp1 to 12v and still no luck. it reads incorrect values on tunerstudio, cam angle shows about - 18 degrees. should to be about 22 not - 18.
But does it run seqventially? And how did you come into conclusion that it should show 22 :?:
By Dzeerve
it does runs sequentially. well i know it should to be 22 degrees with vanos off, because it was reading 22 deg on ms41. now it is reading - 18 wich is kinda unrealistic value for m52. because of that engine idles like an old Harley Davidson
Attachments
20210410_185155.jpg
20210410_185155.jpg (439.55 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
By pazi88
I'm pretty sure that the cam angle calculation works differently in speeduino, than it does in ms41. But anyways, if it reads cam angle and runs sequentially, it's ok now. Just make sure that the vanos isn't on when engine is idling and it should run fine.
By pazi88
Dzeerve wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:24 pm ok, thanks. i will keep looking for any solution. it feels like engine is running only on few cylinders
Check that the inj/ign leds light up as they should when engine is running. Few times I have seen situation that the inj outputs especially work totally wrong in 6-cyl sequential setup. Eeprom clear to 255 and reload tune helps for that.
By Dzeerve
Hi! checked all the leds, they are firing like they should when cranking. now car wont even start for few seconds. i have been trying to get it to run pretty much everyday by tweaking and adjusting tune with no success. even tho got it running one day, next day it wont start on same tune. seems to be some kinda hardware problem which i will be looking for. anyway, i will add my base tune in attachment and link with log of cranking since some of you might see something i dont.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16BO0ne ... sp=sharing
Attachments
(79.02 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
By pazi88
Are you using genuine components from mouser/digikey and not from aliexpress/ebay etc. Especially igbt's and injector drivers? If not then that's 100% sure what is causing that behaviour. The basetune at github will get your engine running if there is no HW problem in your board.
MAP LOOKUP & TS DEFINITIONS

See how the write commands use the identifiers to […]

Ok, I feel so stupid. I was running the Uno output[…]

Let's all have a laugh for second. There's trash[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there was […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?