Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By riky
Hey, i'm new in this forum and i have a bit trouble with wiring ignition system on Peugeot 406 2.0 Turbo. I'm wiring Speeduino as a piggyback ECU in parallel connection with OEM ECU. The red wire from ignition coil connector goes to ECU and ECU relay. Two blue wires from connector goes on ignition amplifier. I know it's wasted spark system, so how should i wire ignition with speeduino? I think i should leave red wire that goes from coil connector to ECU relay and i probably need to remove ignition amplifier and connect ignition 1 and ignition 2 wires from speeduino on that two blue wires from coil connector. Can somebidy help me please?
Attachments
Relay on ECU.jpg
Relay on ECU.jpg (933.91 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
Ignition Coil.jpg
Ignition Coil.jpg (199.96 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
Ignition Coil Diagram.jpg
Ignition Coil Diagram.jpg (278.03 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
Ignition coil connector.jpg
Ignition coil connector.jpg (76.62 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
Ignition Amplifier.jpg
Ignition Amplifier.jpg (214.31 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
By dazq
You cannot connect speedy directly to a simple coil pack. It must have an ignitor module to drive the coil pack .
By PSIG
Your A52 ignition amplifier is the "ignitor" that @dazq mentioned. You want to remove control from the OEM ECM and move it to Speeduino. Disconnect wires 113 & 114 from the OEM ECM, and connect them to Speeduino IGN outputs. Other ignition wiring remains original.
By PSIG
riky wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm Okay so i need to connect speeduino ignition outputs to A52 in place of 113 and 114 wires if i get you right?
@riky - correct. @theonewithin, @dazq - his Pug uses a Bosch 2-channel (0 227 100 200) ignition coil driver module/amplifier/ignitor, etc, shown in his posted wiring diagram as A52.
By theonewithin
riky wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:24 am On which wire goes ignition 1 output and on which one goes ignition 2 output?
It appears you have access to service data.

Check it.

You haven't posted the required section here.

But basically. Stop and use your brain and the info you have available. You will have your answer before anyone can post.
By dazq
Simple diagram for 2ch Bosch 200 ignitor
Attachments
0227100200_conn.png
0227100200_conn.png (24 KiB) Viewed 4176 times

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?