Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By miker
I've been looking to code this (not really sure why, i don't have a k series - figured i should try and give back and it may boost popularity i the uk kit car world). I've worked out the patterns for all 3 rover flywheels and then when checking my information before coding found this.

If you could confirm the status I can look to use your code as the basis for the other patterns - why reinvent the wheel when you can modify someone elses? ;)

If this comes to nothing i'll look to see if my historic coding is up to scratch to implement.

Cheers, Mike
By dazq
miker wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:28 am
I've been looking to code this (not really sure why, i don't have a k series - figured i should try and give back and it may boost popularity i the uk kit car world). I've worked out the patterns for all 3 rover flywheels and then when checking my information before coding found this.

If you could confirm the status I can look to use your code as the basis for the other patterns - why reinvent the wheel when you can modify someone elses? ;)

If this comes to nothing i'll look to see if my historic coding is up to scratch to implement.

Cheers, Mike
Unfortunately ADVN_SYS never posted to updated code :-(
Yes as you say the k series rover is very popular still in UK with kit builders, I have one in one of mine too! I plan to use speedy to run mine but I am still logging can data from the mems so I can deal with the abs and autobox.
I will be connecting up my speedy in parallel with the mems so I can compare outputs before it takes over from the mems

Have a go , if you need any help I am sure we can sort something out.
By miker
So i've started to have a go at the coding. Just trying to get the trigger wheel working (not cam) and think i can get both the 1.9 and 2.0 MEMs patters working on the same code.

I'm doing it inbetween a million other things so it will take a week or two or ?????

Even after removing the iat sensor and tps jumper […]

Hi, on my 2004 10.8 VVT MX5 (Miata) engine, there[…]

Ive not looked at the log, but you probably need t[…]

ATmega2561?

2561 also has its advantages Nice video! BTW wha[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?