For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
theonewithin wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 am Please at least download TS and load the base tune to view what options are available...

What you are asking for mostly exists already in 1 for or another.
If youre talking to me, then what I requested is not available
theonewithin wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 am It is completely possible to just do it though.

There is no need to an additional decoder at all.
Yeah, its more of a addon to the missing teeth decoder, being able to use map straight and skip resync. Not the best option, I know, but might work well in some cases. Glad this is open source, I might have a look at it myself :ugeek:
By xx75ccy
hi guys, i'm new user form italy! i have to be onest, i'm registered to partecipate at this tread.
i'm interested in renix 44-2-2 wheel decoder, and i'm going to attached some info of this.
olso i have a renault engine f7p on the floor, so i can put other information if you need.
thanks in advance! :D :D
Attachments
clip1035.png
clip1035.png (203.54 KiB) Viewed 6925 times
clip1034.png
clip1034.png (335.48 KiB) Viewed 6925 times
clip1033.png
clip1033.png (411.45 KiB) Viewed 6925 times
By HugoW
I would like to see the Miata triggers available separately in the settings. So you can chose the regular weird 3-tooth cam pattern, and run a 36-1 on the crank for better resolution. As far as I am aware, running the Miata cam can now only be done with the stock 4-tooth crank trigger.

Thanks,

Hugo
By theonewithin
HugoW wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:09 am I would like to see the Miata triggers available separately in the settings. So you can chose the regular weird 3-tooth cam pattern, and run a 36-1 on the crank for better resolution. As far as I am aware, running the Miata cam can now only be done with the stock 4-tooth crank trigger.

Thanks,

Hugo
I don't quite understand exactly what you want here?

Is the 36-1 an addon?

If you are going to that much effort it is simple to remove a couple of teeth from the cam to get a cam signal supported.
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

Good morning. Not an expert myself, still learn[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?