Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By SyntaxErol
Alfagta wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:15 am Take in mind on those days this guy from the video has done it, he simply connect the map sensor to the cam input from ms3x which already has some sort of Schmitt trigger circuit.
So no special firmware.
yep that seems simple to do all i have to do is building a schmitt triger somewhere between map and board but i also need map for fueling so i think i have to split signal to 2 inputs which im not sure how well it work regarding signal degradation or noise
By LPG2CV
You may find that map as load, doesnt work so well on a throttle body. The variations in induction can swing considerably. This is exactly what you want for detecting cycle, but not so good for actually running the engine. It works better for the car in the video because it has four cylinders, and they support each other when running.

You could consider Alpha-N, in that you are using the TPS to determine load. This would free up the MAP for your cycle position. Speedy already has Alpha-N in place.
By SyntaxErol
LPG2CV wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:26 pm You may find that map as load, doesnt work so well on a throttle body. The variations in induction can swing considerably. This is exactly what you want for detecting cycle, but not so good for actually running the engine. It works better for the car in the video because it has four cylinders, and they support each other when running.

You could consider Alpha-N, in that you are using the TPS to determine load. This would free up the MAP for your cycle position. Speedy already has Alpha-N in place.
I will be going with ITB mode, thats how most of the bike ecus work and also best of both worlds in terms of low and high rpm fuelling
By SyntaxErol
LPG2CV wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 pm Ok. I wasnt aware there is an ITB mode available in speedy. :)
Oh shoot.. maybe it doesnt have ITB mode.. but maybe something close ? damn... i wish i could afford a microsquirt ! :D so many things missing in speedy when compared to microsquirt..

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?