Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By weps
Bruce,

Any progress on your project?

I've been following Speeduino along since 2014 with similar goals but haven't done anything with it yet. Personally, I was inspired by Robert Haines work and thought a Speeduino fork might be a better starting point than rolling my own: http://www.hainesengineering.com/rhaines/

Let me know if you need any help; I've been doing open source tuning since 2008 and aviation stuff even longer. Just don't have the time to work in the hangar these days.

-Michael
By bruceme
Anyone know how to trim the fuel by cylinder? Due to long and uneven induction runs and air cooling, this is really four totally different one-cylinder engines that happen to share a crank... I know that trimming fuel squirt by cylinder can fix this. Can speeduino firmware do this yet?

I put it down last year, but I'm picking it back up again. I'm focusing on the ignition first, then fuel later. I just upgraded one of my magnetos to a very dependable eMag (solid-state, buit-in generator, self contained). The difference in how my engine runs with that strong and hot spark is amazing. It made me realize I need to get back on this project.

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?