For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
I thought that spare ULN pins were configurable for shift lights etc.
but i couldnt find how to do it in Tunerstudio, so i must remember incorrectly.
So FP pin in Speeduino is really only option, maybe just turn fuel pump priming off so controller dont try to start heating.
JKS17 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:51 am I thought that spare ULN pins were configurable for shift lights etc.
but i couldnt find how to do it in Tunerstudio, so i must remember incorrectly.
So FP pin in Speeduino is really only option, maybe just turn fuel pump priming off so controller dont try to start heating.
Programmable output logic has just been added to the firmware so will be in the next main release :-)
JKS17 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:36 pm So looking at the code seems that this need to be grounded when engine is running so code knows to start heating.
i think this replaces need to power controller from FP relay, just configure one of the speeduino outputs to pull "IN" to ground
when RPM > x
Actually, you don't have to power it from the FP relay, only jump the FP signal from that output pin to the controller input. Think of it as an "enable" input. This would seem simplest, although not only the FP and VVT outputs could be used to signal running, but also other outputs such as Boost and Nitrous. Just set with parameters that enable only when running for output, e.g., set the Boost Control for Open Loop and 100% duty cycle in all cells, with the table columns starting at perhaps 400 rpm and ending well above redline. Bingo, output active anytime rpm is above 400 at any MAP.
JKS17 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:51 amSo FP pin in Speeduino is really only option, maybe just turn fuel pump priming off so controller dont try to start heating.
Several other options until generic outputs arrive, but the FP only runs a few seconds for prime (I use 2s on my stuff), so no problem for heating. Just route a second line from the FP pin to the controller IN pin, and power the controller with switched and fused 12V. It won't heat until the engine is cranking, and won't get hot enough cranking to be a problem before the engine starts, even with a slow start or multiple attempts. Your call, and another "running" output is always an option, and the output can be reassigned in TunerStudio to a ULN or HC output if preferred.

David
Hi All just playing with my nanolambda running on an arduino uno with custom shield.

How can I test that the O2 is actually doing something on a bench? propane touch lit/not lit, lighter not lit held up to sensor and T/S always reads lambda 1.0. 2 used 4.9 sensors same results...

Seems to go thru the condensate - preheat cycle ok - no red lights on TS but value of lambda just wont budge...

Is this thing not working or sensors bad or am I just dense?

Plazomat
Attachments
nanolambda issue.png
nanolambda issue.png (208.44 KiB) Viewed 6548 times
Hello,

one thing which is not good, why is the actual heater adc so low?
Heater is pid controlled, if you have an osci or something else to measure the heater duty cycle please do it to verifie the heater circuit is working properly.

You can trigger the lambda sensor with normal lighter gas, just let some gas flow into the sensor nozzle.
I tried testing the board with sensor, but there is problem somewhere since it doesnt move on from "preset".
I have tried with another sensor and another board in case cj125 was broken but nothing.
Board schematics should be identical to BL49SP, but i added them if someone would like to check them for mistakes.
any suggestions are welcome.
Attachments
serial.PNG
serial.PNG (12.78 KiB) Viewed 6162 times
schematics.PNG
schematics.PNG (53.74 KiB) Viewed 6162 times
Hello JKS17,
i'm pretty sure you are mixing the two existing hardware designs with the wrong software.
The nano lambda and BL49SP are quite similar, but not 100 percent. The used I/Os on the atmega are different on the two existing designs. Which software source do you use?
Best regards,
Chris

P.S.
The actual design V0.0.2 for the BL49SP has made some more progress. Tests have shown the last design in a working state, all infos to build this by yourself as always on GitHub: https://github.com/oelprinz-org/BL49SP
I've made also some kind of documentation how to connect the board properly: https://github.com/oelprinz-org/BL49SP/ ... ard-V0.0.2

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?