For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
Some more progress....
As i am too busy at the moment there is only slow progress for this controller.
The PCBs arrived from the manufacturer and all looks fine so far. I have flashed all of them and until here all looks fine.
Need to solder the CJ125 and the varistor on the PCBs and also need to do more detailed tests.
Stay tuned.
Attachments
IMG_20200615_130300.jpg
IMG_20200615_130300.jpg (837.42 KiB) Viewed 8198 times
IMG_20200615_130232.jpg
IMG_20200615_130232.jpg (6.11 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
chaoschris wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:27 am Some more progress....
As i am too busy at the moment there is only slow progress for this controller.
The PCBs arrived from the manufacturer and all looks fine so far. I have flashed all of them and until here all looks fine.
Need to solder the CJ125 and the varistor on the PCBs and also need to do more detailed tests.
Stay tuned.
how much for this?
Hello all

I throw in also my version of the wideband controller with cj125 and Arduino nano for LSU 4.9
It is a fresh thing, have not ordered the boards for published version yet. But I am quite confident that it should work as I have the thing working on earlier board and there was only some pin assignment changes. Also the firmware Arduino skech included. Currently calibrates and then displays Lambda value and sensor temperature in real time on LCD and outputs wideband lambda analog signal. Narrowband emulation not implemented at the moment.

https://github.com/TBAMax/speeduino/tre ... re/TeemoWB

Regards
Teemo
Hello all!
I am drawing my own BL49SP board on KiCad and i have few questions about the schematics:

1. "OUT" is 0-5v linear and "PWM" is simulated narrowband but what is the purpose of "IN" connector that go to PC2(ADC2) pin?
2. What state two leds represent, power and heating process?
3. I didnt find AO3400A from Mouser, would this be okay instead?: https://www.mouser.fi/ProductDetail/Inf ... S48UOXVw==

This is what the board looks like at the moment
Attachments
myBL49SP.png
myBL49SP.png (124.34 KiB) Viewed 7845 times
JKS17 wrote:what is the purpose of "IN" connector
So looking at the code seems that this need to be grounded when engine is running so code knows to start heating.
i think this replaces need to power controller from FP relay, just configure one of the speeduino outputs to pull "IN" to ground
when RPM > x

I added "IN" and ISP headers, and few routing improvements
just final check for mistakes and then i can order boards
Attachments
myBL49SP-2.png
myBL49SP-2.png (144.69 KiB) Viewed 7505 times

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?