For any discussion not specifically related to your project
Hello people

I want to create a dashboard using an arduino and an lcd screen. How can I send data (TPS, MAP, IAT ...) from atmega2560 with speeduino to another arduino via bluetooth?

Thank you
Use secondary serial.
See the wiki for info on the protocol
dazq wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:53 am Use secondary serial.
Right I was reading about it on this page https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Se ... _to_use_it

For example if I send the command "A" via serial the speeduino returns the data in real time right?
But does it say anything about CanBus, does this change anything in the way I send commands and receive data?
dener0987 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 pm
But does it say anything about CanBus, does this change anything in the way I send commands and receive data?
I'm not sure I understand the second of your questions.
Send the A request to serial 3 and it replies as explained in the wiki with a stream which is the current real-time data values.
Canbus has no association with the serial 3 A request
dazq wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:05 pm
dener0987 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 pm
I'm not sure I understand the second of your questions.
Send the A request to serial 3 and it replies as explained in the wiki with a stream which is the current real-time data values.
Canbus has no association with the serial 3 A request
I understand, so I can connect a bluetooth module (HC-05 for example) in the serial 3 of the atmega 2560 with the speeduino and another in the serial of the arduino uno to receive the information right?

As for CanBus I don't know much about it so I asked, is there a tutorial that explains how to use it?
Yes correct about the serial3 link.

There is no need to worry about can , it is not yet available for the mega2560 version of speedy, I am about to submit a pr which completed the work for teensy. I will add to the wiki to explain how to use it when it is merged into the main firmware

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?