Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By LAV1000
What is the duty cycle of your injectors when you run into trouble ?
If you make a data log you can check it.
Ignition table, set the rpm's to the same value as in you VE table.
It certainly looks better and don't know if it has effect how things are running
By Dmitriy
LAV1000 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:40 pm What is the duty cycle of your injectors when you run into trouble ?
If you make a data log you can check it.
Ignition table, set the rpm's to the same value as in you VE table.
It certainly looks better and don't know if it has effect how things are running
The injector cycle is 355 degrees. Everything works fine up to 8800-9500 rpm, I don’t understand what is happening judging by the logs, the injectors continue to work. I thought that the problem in the ignition returned the standard ignition system that was from the factory. At the moment, the standard motorcycle controller is responsible for the ignition.
Changes to the filter settings or the number of synchronizations per cycle did not produce a positive result.
Attachments
Безымянный.jpg
Безымянный.jpg (293.7 KiB) Viewed 6419 times
By LAV1000
Did take a look at your datalog from 16:12.
You have severe sync issues and there is something weird on your battery voltage.
Battery voltage goes up to 21.8 Volts !!!
And there seems to be a connection between sync losses an battery voltage.
Can you run it with the rectifier totally disconnected, battery only ?
Attachments
BattVoltage.png
BattVoltage.png (180.23 KiB) Viewed 6418 times
By Dmitriy
LAV1000 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:53 pm Did take a look at your datalog from 16:12.
You have severe sync issues and there is something weird on your battery voltage.
Battery voltage goes up to 21.8 Volts !!!
And there seems to be a connection between sync losses an battery voltage.
Can you run it with the rectifier totally disconnected, battery only ?
I noticed stupidity with measuring the voltage on the battery on firmware 201903, this happened, but not often, and according to the log of this firmware, the maximum voltage is 17V, and on firmware 202005 more often, although the real voltage in the network did not exceed 15.8 V
Attachments
(413.9 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
By LAV1000
But still it seems like the sync loses are related to voltage.
Ever tried running it without rectifier ?

How about spark plug elektrode distance settings ?
By Dmitriy
LAV1000 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:09 pm But still it seems like the sync loses are related to voltage.
Ever tried running it without rectifier ?

How about spark plug elektrode distance settings ?
With the generator turned off, using only the battery, I did not try to ride. I will do the tests only on the battery.
I did not change the gaps on the electrodes of candles. 0.7-0.8mm
By Dmitriy
I did tests with the generator turned off, it did not bring a positive result.
I noticed a strange feature if I turn off the camshaft position sensor, the engine will not start, and speeduino does not register signals from the crankshaft sensor. If you disconnect the camshaft sensor on a running engine, the motor continues to work until it is stopped, after stopping the motor does not start. I enclose the trigger settings. I use the trigger wheel on the 24-2 crankshaft, the inductive type crankshaft position sensor is connected to the VR air conditioner. I went to the High Speed ​​Logger tab, then there you can see the data from the crankshaft sensor, 22 peaks are clearly visible, then skip 2 and so on. I made several logs from this tab, one log with the camshaft sensor disabled, but even without the camshaft sensor, the engine does not rotate above 9500. The motorcycle starts well and rides, but only until the revs start to exceed about 9,500 revolutions per minute.
Attachments
(351.24 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Безымянный.jpg
Безымянный.jpg (299.04 KiB) Viewed 6384 times
By LAV1000
On sequential it is normal behavior, it only needs to know on startup in which of the 2x 360 crank rotations it is.
Did see your tooth logs and I noticed some things.
Did you swap the wires on the cam sesnor ?
Otherwise I cant explain the difference between graph1 and graph2.
graph2.png
graph2.png (25.44 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
graph 1.png
graph 1.png (26.85 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
Next,i n the tooth log graph4 just before the missing tooth there is a little tooth which is slightly bigger than the others ( see the red squares).
This could indicate that your crank sensors wires are backwards so you could swap them and try again.
Keep in mind if you swap the wires your timed ignition and injection wil be of a tooth width!
Is it possible to make a tooth log at 9500 when tings go wrong ?
Attachments
grah4.png
grah4.png (12.88 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wo[…]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?