Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Htcarroll
got the log here.
Attachments
(245.72 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
By Dagaz_Psi
Have you tried to lower your dwell? What temp sensors are you using? fuel table only goes to 100kpa. I would not rev it over 7500rpm on stock springs. Usually the valves start to float at 7800-8000rpm. I have the resistance values for the stock colantsensor if your intrested.
By stum
What decoder are you using. I have had similar issues on a earlier firmware when I tried to use missing tooth - CAM. Would cause the timing to jump by about 30deg. Which in my case was 1 tooth.

Regards
By Htcarroll
Dagaz_Psi wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:42 pm Have you tried to lower your dwell? What temp sensors are you using? fuel table only goes to 100kpa. I would not rev it over 7500rpm on stock springs. Usually the valves start to float at 7800-8000rpm. I have the resistance values for the stock colantsensor if your intrested.
ya idk why its at 6ms on that. i run 3.5ms while running. stock bosch clt with a gm 2 wire iat. turbo isnt currently plumbed up so i havent taken the time to fix the scaling. the coolant sensor was calibrated and read accurate when running on the 201808 firmware. when i switched to the latest it needed recalibration which i have since corrected
By Htcarroll
stum wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:10 am What decoder are you using. I have had similar issues on a earlier firmware when I tried to use missing tooth - CAM. Would cause the timing to jump by about 30deg. Which in my case was 1 tooth.

Regards
24+1
Attachments
dsm cas.jpg
dsm cas.jpg (36.21 KiB) Viewed 4676 times
By stum
Ok... Thank you for the photo.

If that is the timing disk out of the dizzy, and you are picking up both both the 24 pulses and the 1, using two VR or Hall or Opto sensors. at 1/2 crank speed.

Try setting it as:
Duel Wheel.
Crank 12
Cam 1

Same as my Toyota V6.

I ended up running something. but ended up removing two teeth (in your case blocking two holes out 180deg apart) and running a 12-1 crank trigger. stable as.

Hope these snippets help.
By Htcarroll
stum wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:57 am Ok... Thank you for the photo.

If that is the timing disk out of the dizzy, and you are picking up both both the 24 pulses and the 1, using two VR or Hall or Opto sensors. at 1/2 crank speed.

Try setting it as:
Duel Wheel.
Crank 12
Cam 1

Same as my Toyota V6.

I ended up running something. but ended up removing two teeth (in your case blocking two holes out 180deg apart) and running a 12-1 crank trigger. stable as.

Hope these snippets help.
sorry for late reply, got sidetracked putting the rest of the car together.I blocked out two holes 180 degrees apart and it runs flawlessly. I have no idea why it didnt like the dual wheel configuration but its happy now. thanks for the help!

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?