For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By titiz
Thank you, for this answer so you think that is not necessary, And for the vanos with the replacement of the solenoid valve m54 and the drilling of the conduit, for a pwm use, it is useful, you have successfully 'to exploit ? Have a good day .
By pazi88
Yes that vanos mod was really usefull, when closed loop PWM VVT adjustment was used. Speeduino only supports that for miata trigger currently, but if Josh doesn't add it soon for missing tooth trigger, I will get onto it :D
By My.Yeremenko
Pazi, ​​please help, what could be? I assembled the PCB completely in series, and downloaded the BMW_M52_PnP_sequential.msq firmware, after that I connected the jp7 jumper, set it up according to the instructions, changed the camshaft sensor to m52tu. The engine started very badly, and after that it works unstably (shakes), it looks like shifted phases. where to look ?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
By pazi88
Thant's not firmware but only the tune to be used with that. Looks like you are using the official FW and not the one that includes 6-cyl sequential: https://github.com/pazi88/speeduino/tre ... ential_BMW

When using the official firmware, the engine will run only on 3, if it's assembled to be used with sequential.

BTW If someone has that 6-cyl sequential branch from earlier than March 4th, upgrade it to latest one in that branch. I had introduced timer related bug when merging with official 202002 FW. Also the sequential ignition simultaneously with sequential injection still doesn't work perfectly, so use the wasted cop mode instead.
By My.Yeremenko
I made a mistake saying about the firmware. In fact, I asked “speeduino-6cyl_fully_seqvental” via Arduino Ide, then tuned Tuner Studio according to the instructions and used tune BMW_M52_Pnp .msq, then set up calibrations of all sensors. I also tried to change the camshaft sensors from the m52tu to a new one, tried three pieces from the m52tu.

what am I doing wrong?

Image Image
By titiz
My.Yeremenko

Did Pazi's solution work? You downloaded the official firmware when you have to take the Pazi Gitub firmware. You can give us a return please ;)
By My.Yeremenko
titiz wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:52 pm My.Yeremenko

Did Pazi's solution work? You downloaded the official firmware when you have to take the Pazi Gitub firmware. You can give us a return please ;)
Yes, I used Pazi firmware and all the problems are gone. I first flashed the official firmware, then I mistakenly thought that I had flashed the firmware on GitHub, but I didn’t, and when I tried again it worked. The only remaining problem is a long start (cranking), Pazi explained to me that this is all due to synchronization between the camshaft and crankshaft sensor. Do everything according to the Pazi instructions and everything will be fine.
By CROe34m50
Hello all im just finished welding up this board i have loaded the latest FW 202002
but i cant figure out how to download the base tune in github i can see the code i dont know how to convert that in to msq file
i need this base map BMW_M50NV_PnP_rev1.x-PCB.msq.
tnx for reply :D
By pazi88
CROe34m50 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:33 pm Hello all im just finished welding up this board i have loaded the latest FW 202002
but i cant figure out how to download the base tune in github i can see the code i dont know how to convert that in to msq file
i need this base map BMW_M50NV_PnP_rev1.x-PCB.msq.
tnx for reply :D
Connect to the Speeduino with TunerStudio and open base tune there.

I was going to use the stock coil and distributor.[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Hey all After a long gestation, the injected 360 […]

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates &ndas[…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?