Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Yoosyn
As someone started topic on facebook.
Sometimes during DFCO when ego correction shuts off at 100 it refuses to continue work when conditions are met again. It is very rare. Sometimes it happens once per 100km, sometimes once per 20km. Other time I can cross whole country. It seems it can be triggered by DFCO or WOT (EGO active below TPS threshold). When I see it happen and want corrections back i press reset button 8-)
I can provide any data. Here is one log and tune. I can find more logs 8-)
(372.26 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
(56.62 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
note: I know speeduino is not designed for dailydriving and EGO correction is not most important feature. Maybe it is small bug and it will be easy to fix. I would be very happy :D . Im using my car as daily and sometimes I'm doing longer trips across europe with it. It would be nice to have dependable EGO correction.
By Ursidae
I might've found a mechanism for this to occur. Check corrections.ino rows 463-467. First there's a check of ego condition and then the ignition event no is checked.

This may happen from what I can see:
Ignition event no is an uint16 with max value 65535. Assume that the next update point is close to max value and when this point approaches egocorr is disabled by any of the conditions. Then the ignition count may cycle over to 0 but the update point is still a high number and egocorr will be disabled until ignition count reaches the update point again.
By Yoosyn
Ursidae wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:54 pm I might've found a mechanism for this to occur. Check corrections.ino rows 463-467. First there's a check of ego condition and then the ignition event no is checked.

This may happen from what I can see:
Ignition event no is an uint16 with max value 65535. Assume that the next update point is close to max value and when this point approaches egocorr is disabled by any of the conditions. Then the ignition count may cycle over to 0 but the update point is still a high number and egocorr will be disabled until ignition count reaches the update point again.
This is on par with impression I have! When going back home from my friend after 15km there is city speed limit and some downhill where DFCO kicks in for a longer time. I often had a issue with correction stuck after this part of road :D

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

*** HELP **** HELP *** HELP *** now it starts to […]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?