Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By SammyPati
Hi
I went to the SpeedUino online shop to buy a v4 board.
I had a few questions so email them , but never received a response.
Is the online Shop still the right place to buy?
I also wanted to known where to get the Bill of Materials because the link on the Online Shop seemed to be broken.
I also have a few questions about running sequential on a V6 and trying to understand if the V4 board will give me better future proofing and better able to cater for things like an IAC valve control etc.

Thanks in advance
By dazq
All the board details, eg bom and schematic are in the download from GitHub.
The v04 is not designed to use as a V6 sequential board, also the firmware as it stands could not run both sequential spark and fuel on 6cyl.

Also what future proofing are you looking for??

Please re-read the wiki as. It has lots of info .
By SammyPati
hi and thanks for your reply ,
when I built a Mega-squirt 3 (10 years agog) there were plans to roll out future features like Sequential injection etc and If I remember correctly it was done through the MS Extra board . I guess I was referring to something like that .

I will check the Wiki again, Im hoping there are future plans to allow for Sequential up to 6/8 cylinders and VVT, even if it requires an expansion board or some type of add on board to control the extra injectors.

so from what you are saying I should go fro the V0.3 board then .

I saw a Video on the Speeduino Teensy (ARM) adapter board too, which I want to investigate , but for now I'll build buy the V0.3 board

thanks for your help
By theonewithin
SammyPati wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm hi and thanks for your reply ,
when I built a Mega-squirt 3 (10 years agog) there were plans to roll out future features like Sequential injection etc and If I remember correctly it was done through the MS Extra board . I guess I was referring to something like that .

I will check the Wiki again, Im hoping there are future plans to allow for Sequential up to 6/8 cylinders and VVT, even if it requires an expansion board or some type of add on board to control the extra injectors.

I saw a Video on the Speeduino Teensy (ARM) adapter board too, which I want to investigate , but for now I'll build buy the V0.3 board

thanks for your help
VVT is supported.

There are 3rd party boards that are ready for 6+ sequential setups when the firmware/hardware develops.

Not high opn the list of things to do as there is basically no benefit to have sequntia.
By dazq
SammyPati wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm hi and thanks for your reply ,

thanks for your help
A few speeduino distributors have touted potential designs for expansion boards to their own products. There are also a few third party boards with 6 and 8 cylv outputs, nickz has some products like that supporting teensy ,stm32 as well as mega.

The v03 range of boards are only really meant for testing and have been touted to be discontinued, a v04 with the screw terminal (st04) expansion psig designed may be a better way to go
Personally I have mainly used v04 but they fit my needs well on current projects.

I must have misunderstood what "after few[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?