Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By noisymime
iLeeeZi wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm I have been running 6 cylinder sequential without cam signal like that and it works pretty well and it isn't easily noticeable if it has correct or 360 degrees off sync.
This says a lot about how much people really need (or not) sequential :D
By iLeeeZi
noisymime wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:34 am
iLeeeZi wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm I have been running 6 cylinder sequential without cam signal like that and it works pretty well and it isn't easily noticeable if it has correct or 360 degrees off sync.
This says a lot about how much people really need (or not) sequential :D
I still see sequential injection as a good upgrade. Coming from semi-sequential to untimed sequential was really noticeable on idle and on overrun. It was not easily noticeable if it was running untimed sequential or real sequential and that might be different for different engines. Having every injector inject separately is the main point for me at this time. In future when I add a cam sensor the goal is to have individual injector close angles for every cylinder, as my engine has different injector to valve distance for each bank and that combined to ethanol and cold weather leads to multiple issues.

Sequential injection might not be needed for everyone but in some cases it really makes a difference.
By Yoosyn
I've just uploaded it. Idle advance control works perfectly. Idle better than OEM :shock: :shock:
Event average MAP sampling needed a lot of filtering in analog filters settings. Set to 230, oscillations gone and off idle throttle response (with minimal acceleration enrichment) is way better than in cycle average.
Cheers!
By martysport
martysport wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm Jumpers are correct.

I tried semi and that got an rpm reading. I will look into doing a composite log but I'm not sure how if I'm getting no reading.
I have reverted back to September firmware for now.

Found the problem, wiring and jumpers were spot on but there was a short between VR2+ and VR2- on the VR board. Seems the issue was with the headers, I removed them , cleaned the board and resolderd the headers and its spot on :mrgreen:
IMG_20200325_172704.jpg
IMG_20200325_172704.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 3786 times

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?