For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By maisdc
It would be interesting to have oil and fuel pressure readings used as safety by cutting off ignition in the event of a sudden drop in oil or fuel pressure. And if it's not too much for the processor, include back pressure measurement, oil pressure (cylinder head, and oil filter stand). I know you can implement whatever you want, but it would be interesting to have the Tunnerstudio calibration option for the oil pressure, fuel pressure and exhaust or turbine pressure sensors, and to have the option of cutting ignition, coupled to these values.
By maisdc
pazi88 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:43 pm You can already read extra analog sensors without any code changes: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2809&sid=ea8945113 ... aa662bcbb5

Just no support for trigger anything based on sensor data.
That's exactly what I said, can be included manually, what I said is something native, as with other sensors,
and use as a limiter, as it is precious information for turbo vehicles to prevent breakages.
By PSIG
Yes, Speeduino can read the data, but can't do anything with it except report and log. Without added coding anyway, such as to use an AUX input as table reference for action through the VVT or Boost functions for whatever results you're after. IMO the go-to for using inputs for outputs is generally to use GPIO, where you can do pretty-much whatever you want with some effort. Hit the Wiki. There are a couple good threads here about configuring actions as well.

David
BMW E23 M30B28

Ignore my previous posts, I'm an idiot. Turns out […]

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?