For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
Kit or assembled - Well it depends on the price difference and my budget, I might have to save up for it!

I'll not be doing the EFI bit just yet but the ignition needs sorted ASAP to get it running to the best of it's potential on the existing carbs.

I'll need control of a stepper motor type idle control valve, so, can the 0.4 board control that or do I need and add on? I'll probably need an Arduino as well, do you supply suitable enclosures too? I won't need a MAP sensor. What about multi pin connectors to connect to the loom?

I'm at a UK address and use GB pounds Sterling. PM me pricing details please.
Been thinking about my programme and the order that I will be carrying out the conversion. I plan to take control of the ignition first which means I need a throttle pot and a MAP sensor. The throttle body I have will probably yield it's pot OK but the MAP sensor I have will not be able to be easily adapted to the original manifold and carb so I will need a board mounted MAP sensor to get it all hooked up for ignition only.

Can you add one into the quote please James?
1972nail wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 am Been thinking about my programme and the order that I will be carrying out the conversion. I plan to take control of the ignition first which means I need a throttle pot and a MAP sensor. The throttle body I have will probably yield it's pot OK but the MAP sensor I have will not be able to be easily adapted to the original manifold and carb so I will need a board mounted MAP sensor to get it all hooked up for ignition only.

Can you add one into the quote please James?
That makes sense.
I'll PM you over a couple of options within the next hour.

Thanks.
James.
Gumpspeed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:23 pm Hi buddy looking for an adapter board with a mx5 NA 1.6 48 pin plug to fit a 0.4.3, is that something you sell ? Thanks Mark
Hi.

Yes it is.
I have a couple of those on the shelf and can supply them with all the parts if needed.
Send me a PM if that works for you.

Thanks
James
Jama wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 am
Gumpspeed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:23 pm Hi buddy looking for an adapter board with a mx5 NA 1.6 48 pin plug to fit a 0.4.3, is that something you sell ? Thanks Mark
Hi.

Yes it is.
I have a couple of those on the shelf and can supply them with all the parts if needed.

Thanks
James
Awesome , my post count isn't enough to PM ,could you fire a PM my way with a price please buddy. Thanks Mark.
Gumpspeed wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm
Jama wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 am
Hi.

Yes it is.

Thanks
James
Awesome , my post count isn't enough to PM ,could you fire a PM my way with a price please buddy. Thanks Mark.
Hi Mark.

Sent you a PM this morning.
If you can't access it get in touch on the contact form on my site.
diy-efi.co.uk

Thanks
James.

I think possible reasons for that would be: 1) loo[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?