For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By Bleeker
Unfortunately 14.7 is not selling the SLC Free C version for LSU 4.2 anymore, so I have to find an alternative.
I found the SLC OEM which I could maybe use:
https://www.14point7.com/products/slc-oem

Will this work with speeduino? It has an analog output, so I think it should. Has anyone used this controller already?
By PSIG
Your specified the LSU 4.2, yes? The Spartan 2 OEM is compatible only with the LSU 4.9 sensor, not your LSU 4.2, so the SLC OEM is the option for your 4.2 sensor. However, if changing sensors to the 4.9, the Spartan 2 OEM or Spartan 2 OEM Lean Burn would be the choices — not the Spartan 2 OEM I2C for use with Speeduino.

David
By Bleeker
I have just received my SLC OEM controller and started wiring, but when I checked the documentation I realized that there is also a SLC OEM EVK (evaluation Kit) available, which includes a so called carrier board.
I don´t really understand what this board is doing and if I need it, can one of you help me?

At the moment I have just soldered the wires of the sensor directly to the PCB.

Thanks.
By PSIG
Well, I'm not a factory rep, so I can't help you there. Maybe give them a call. Looking at the site, it appears there is no LSU4.2 version of the EVK, and no documentation I could find (easily). It sounds like yet another controller version for integration evaluation; but they can certainly tell you more.

David
By Bleeker
With the help of 14point7 I have finished the wiring yesterday and tested the Sensor, seems like everything is working (tested with lighter).
Only little issue is that the big wires of the sensor heater are not easy to solder to the PCB, I had to be very careful to avoid a short between the Pins.
I think I will replace a few wires with 0,75mm² size.

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Speeduino Kompressor M62

Agreed, there are several approaches to operatin[…]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?