For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By noisymime
Taïchy wrote:
noisymime wrote:
Taïchy wrote:Hi,
If you can add RENIX 42-2-2 wheel apparently used in some Jeep engine maybe some Volvo and in lot of Renault engine would be much appreciated... 8-)
If not possible, I project to try to code it myself (but maybe need of a thin help, because I'm not a great programer but very curious to learn more.) ... ;)
Have a pattern diagram at all?
Thanks Josh for all works you do !
I don't find pattern nowhere but I can draw it if you are interested ?
If it's not too hard, that would be great. Having a diagram REALLY helps when putting the decoder together in code.
By noisymime
androidcho wrote:When it's working, you'll probably see it firstly on GitHub, including all the changes that Josh made.
Realistically you'll probably see it on github long before it's 'working' :lol:

Usually with new decoders it's 2-3 commits. 1 is all the initial base work, 2nd is after it's been thoroughly tested on the bench, 3rd is bug fixes after someone actually tried it.

Short answer is yes, keep an eye on github for these things.
By ElDominio
noisymime wrote:
androidcho wrote:When it's working, you'll probably see it firstly on GitHub, including all the changes that Josh made.
Realistically you'll probably see it on github long before it's 'working' :lol:

Usually with new decoders it's 2-3 commits. 1 is all the initial base work, 2nd is after it's been thoroughly tested on the bench, 3rd is bug fixes after someone actually tried it.

Short answer is yes, keep an eye on github for these things.

I really want to learn how to relate all these things, I consider myself somewhat adept at C++ coding but mixing the real world with code is still something I'm new to. I can't thank you enough for this project Josh
By ktop
Indeed you are right. It's 24+1, but it's a bit more weird because you get 2 signals depending on phase. Exactly as explained and measured in the other thread for this distributor.
By evo_lucian
ktop wrote:Indeed you are right. It's 24+1, but it's a bit more weird because you get 2 signals depending on phase. Exactly as explained and measured in the other thread for this distributor.
The single tooth trigger has 2 senors IIRC ? You would simply have to disconnect one of them
By Taïchy
noisymime wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:26 am
Taïchy wrote:
noisymime wrote: Have a pattern diagram at all?
Thanks Josh for all works you do !
I don't find pattern nowhere but I can draw it if you are interested ?
If it's not too hard, that would be great. Having a diagram REALLY helps when putting the decoder together in code.
Hi Josh,
Sorry for the long time I took to answering you but I'm very busy for now... :oops:
No it's not too hard to do the drawing but I need some time to do an accurate pattern of the wheel because I need to measure precisely the duration of the short tooth and long tooth because it's a non divisible 360° target.
There are Nineteen short teeth, the twentieth is a long tooth followed by one missed long tooth. Repeat this pattern one time to obtain full revolution pattern. After some thinking about that, I think it's something look like 4° for short tooth and 14° for long tooth but I goes to measure it precisely to be sure before to tell you.
What do you want ? A simple graphic by hand of the draft on paper is sufficient :roll: or you prefer a CAO model on Solidwork ? :?:
Regards.
By dazq
This thread has info and diagram of the pattern.
I would be interested in this too as a friend has a r5 gordini turbo that he want to efi
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q300 ... vanced.gif

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 21&start=0
By ecumania
I managed to get the trigger Pattern

Pic. 1 From the Hallsensor

Pic. 2 The Pattern simulated with ardustim

Pic. 3 The arragement

The signal could be combined to one input or processed separated.
Attachments
BitScope06.png
BitScope06.png (9.88 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
Logic-Pod2.png
Logic-Pod2.png (6.73 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
Model_1005_Rotor_Orientation.gif
Model_1005_Rotor_Orientation.gif (45.77 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?