For discussion of anything related to the Speeduino documentation wiki
Cool! I began some editing, but it really needs some added info first, such as custom calibrations and custom .ini files. Especially the custom 3-point is commonly used and needs description. Thanks for the work!
David
PSIG wrote:Cool! I began some editing, but it really needs some added info first, such as custom calibrations and custom .ini files. Especially the custom 3-point is commonly used and needs description. Thanks for the work!
David
I can take a stab at those also. Fomat OK for where the wiki,should be going?
apollard wrote:Finally got some time away from work and obligations. Second draft. Only thing I think I missed is .inc files. Never had to use one of those before and I couldn't locate one on the web. If somebody has one they can upload, I'll walk through that process as well.
Looks great! I don't really see any need to put in anything around the .inc files. Most people will never have to worry about them as TS takes care of it these days. Manually working with .inc files is really just an old legacy thing from the early Megasquirt days.
Cool! 8-) I just DL it and will read it through, but that's great. Now, it needs to be formatted for the Wiki, so you are welcome to do that and post the file and images ;) , or I could do it if you supply the images or links to permanent hosting. Images preferable. I'm getting ready to do a set of work on the Wiki and setting queue so let me know.

David
PSIG wrote:Cool! 8-) I just DL it and will read it through, but that's great. Now, it needs to be formatted for the Wiki, so you are welcome to do that and post the file and images ;) , or I could do it if you supply the images or links to permanent hosting. Images preferable. I'm getting ready to do a set of work on the Wiki and setting queue so let me know.

David

I'll take a stab at formatting and zip it up with the jpgs
OK, here's a stab at it. Zip contains all the images and a text file with the formatting. I couldn't find how to make a contents page (not sure if this needs it. Tried to follow formatting with lines, etc like other pages. Let me know what changes need to be made (or you make) so next time I can get it closer to what is needed. Also, don't know if the wiki will change filenames, so just used the names I assigned.
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 319 times

Hi! Sorry for bad english, I hope I'm understandab[…]

In my opinion the easiest way is to just leave out[…]

Cant seem to get it working. Uploded my 202402 ini[…]

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?