Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
By cx500tc
Wife looked at me funny the other day when I put a few ears of corn on the grill, with mesquite chips glowing and smoking.

She won't eat corn any other way now... and still wants me to change the filter and oil.
By Yachtsman
gnc wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 am smell of avgas , supercharger whine , reverse engineering at race meeting and steak on a bbq
Personally the smell of Ethyl-Alcohol that does it for me !!! Mix it 50/50 with water and you can drink it too. Not E85 but pure E100 really pure no headache either.
By BeepZ
Yachtsman wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 pm
gnc wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 am smell of avgas , supercharger whine , reverse engineering at race meeting and steak on a bbq
Personally the smell of Ethyl-Alcohol that does it for me !!! Mix it 50/50 with water and you can drink it too. Not E85 but pure E100 really pure no headache either.
I thought I was the only one. There's something about the smell of Ethyl-Alcohol
By Yachtsman
higgy wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 6:02 am goes a long way to explain you corrupt attitude
Ethyl alcohol exhaust does smell good, and you can technically drink it, but personally since my 40's English Bitter beer is my drink of choice not even strong European lager but British beer and not very much either. When in my 20's I could drink a skin-full every night and go to work the next day now two pints is unusual.

I think possible reasons for that would be: 1) loo[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?