For anything not related to Speeduino, but still about car/bike/boat/engines etc
By Cperez
Hi guys. I'm a bit confused here. I'm new to speeduino and I'm trying to figure out the right way to wire up my speeduino v0.4 to sequential injection without damaging anything. I originally had my car wired up for basic distributor and batch fire injection, but it turned out to be too noisy. I then wired it up for sequential injection, but I can't get the car to start now. I had changed/repinned my injector wiring on the speeduino side from batch fire to sequential. Where I'm getting confused is do i leave my injector wiring as I had it before with batch fire 1+40 , 2+39? Or use pins 1235?. Another question is if Ieave it
pinned with 1+40 would this be (injector 1), 2+39 ( would this be injector 2?). do I have to wire 1+40 together then wire it to injector 1 and 2+39 to injector 3 on my Honda?. Sorry I know this might be a bit confusing, but this is where I'm stuck at with limited time to mess my car lol. Help would be highly appreciated 🙏 thank you very much.
The injector outputs are fired sequentially.

So 1-2-3-4.

This means if your firing order is 1-3-4-2 you need cylinder 1 to INJ1, cylinder 3 to INJ2, cylinder 4 to INJ3 and cylinder 2 to INJ4.

No idea which pins these are. I believe the IDE uses 2 pins per output if required. This is purely to double the wiring for spreading current out a bit.

Check the schematic for details on pin assignments etc.
By PSIG
Cperez wrote: ↑Fri May 31, 2019 11:25 am … do I have to wire 1+40 together then wire it to injector 1 and 2+39 to injector 3 on my Honda?.
Correct. :) This agrees with @theonewithin's statements and reasoning, connecting the INJx output sequence to your firing order.

David

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?