For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By noisymime
nicolas.martiny wrote:hi

is there anyone here who could help me?
i'm still desperately looking for a v0.4 preferably preassembled with 2 arduinos shipped to Brussels Belgium.

ty
I can do one for you. Send me a PM and I can let you know the details.
By edc_atl
Our new assembled MK1 and SS4 came in today, we just finished placing them on the website. The MK1 board is 80x95mm, we have available an Aluminum case option and Level #1 assembly includes all connectors.

Both the aluminum and KM31 plastic case, are engraved with the Speeduino Logo and include mounting hardware.

You can buy your MK1 in three levels of assembly:
Level #1 - all SMT in place including the TC4424 ignition circuit and our EDC VR circuit. User will purchase and install all remaining parts.
Level #2 - Level #1 above plus the MPX4250 MAP sensor and all components needed for a 4 cylinder application.
Level #3 - a fully populated board, all components included.

All boards are burned in for 48 hrs before they are shipped. We include all connectors to make it easy for your harness generation. Boards are ready to connect to TunerStudio. All include a sample tune as well as the latest Speeduino software installed.

The arrival of the board was included in our monthly EDC mailer, quantities are very limited and going fast. Orders will be processed and sent out on a first come basis, No Exceptions.
Attachments
MK1.jpg
MK1.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 6094 times
By cx500tc
androidcho wrote:
cx500tc wrote:
All boards are burned in for 48 hrs before they are shipped.
How do you "burn in" a board with unpopulated components?
Probably using ICSP..
That doesn't really burn in much more than the proc, no?
By that I mean that I would expect a board "burned in" to include everything, but if everything isn't there, one can't.

Burned in, in my opinion, is everything is there, and tested.
By androidcho
I understand "burned" as "firmware uploaded 48hrs before shipping". It's common practice to solder only SMD components, as they are easy for pick and place and let the user solder the TH components. They call that Kit..
By edc_atl
The picture denotes the board as we receive it from the manufacturer. And yes, we are doing all of the initial hard work by sending out a fully functional board to three different levels of completion. When you purchase a board to any level, we burn in the unit for 48 hours before they leave. We do this with our S-ECU so we figured we continue the formality with the MK1 unit.

The entry level board is not stripped of all components. If you look closely you will see the 4-channel ignition circuit and the VR circuit installed on the left hand side. All connectors will be installed and the Analog inputs are tested with TunerStudio. The processor is programmed with the boot loader and latest Speeduino software. The TunerStudio interface via the USB interface is also taken care at this stage. The MK1 however also works with our EDC Visual Interface version 5.0 and runs the extended version of the S-ECU firmware.

We are sending a unit out this week to Josh for testing and feedback on it's functionality.

We will decide what to do about sales after we take care of the current waiting list.
By letty
androidcho wrote:I understand "burned" as "firmware uploaded 48hrs before shipping". It's common practice to solder only SMD components, as they are easy for pick and place and let the user solder the TH components. They call that Kit..
he makes the board actually work continuously firing coils and so on for 48hrs.

I got my Level 3 board and pre-done harness two days ago, took 10 minutes to get the Falcon engine running. I guess next step is for my husband to teach me this tuner studio interface crap. :lol:
By RichCreations
letty wrote:
androidcho wrote:I understand "burned" as "firmware uploaded 48hrs before shipping". It's common practice to solder only SMD components, as they are easy for pick and place and let the user solder the TH components. They call that Kit..
he makes the board actually work continuously firing coils and so on for 48hrs.

I got my Level 3 board and pre-done harness two days ago, took 10 minutes to get the Falcon engine running. I guess next step is for my husband to teach me this tuner studio interface crap. :lol:
How can that be true for an uncompleted board?

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?