For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By ruddy
well.. how can i buy a pre assembled product.. before this i already used megasquirt and i like to try speeduino setup for my new car. anyone selling pre assembled setup
By cx500tc
higgy wrote:seems like another useless thread,right up there with the ethanol :cry: crap
That is a little harsh, no?
At least this has something relevant to Speeduino, no?
By cx500tc
higgy wrote:
That is a little harsh, no?
At least this has something relevant to Speeduino, no?

but in the end no resolution, no documentation just more BS
You are more than welcome to begin ignoring the topic / thread if you do not agree with it.
Otherwise, your comments have been duly noted and things will be addressed and dealt with as needed.
By letty
BennyKalanskiy wrote:Dear Friends,

I want to wish EDC and Letty good luck with it's project.

Letty,
Like everybody I also want the documents of this project, if you can't provide them, please don't do It here.
It's like I will start to sell and promote here Megasquirt systems in this forum.
This is just apples and oranges over again. I just sell the products on my store, nothing else but I do have access to the documentation.

If you are so keen on getting it, perhaps you should email the party directly, instead of demanding online which serves no purpose.
By cx500tc
letty wrote:
BennyKalanskiy wrote:Dear Friends,

I want to wish EDC and Letty good luck with it's project.

Letty,
Like everybody I also want the documents of this project, if you can't provide them, please don't do It here.
It's like I will start to sell and promote here Megasquirt systems in this forum.
This is just apples and oranges over again. I just sell the products on my store, nothing else but I do have access to the documentation.

If you are so keen on getting it, perhaps you should email the party directly, instead of demanding online which serves no purpose.
Selling an 'open-source' product means what? To be fair, if you are selling a product, the purchasing party should be supported by the vendor. Without said support, who will those people turn to? The Speeduino forums perhaps? And if we do not have adequate information, what help are we?

Would I send an email to Ford's CEO, or find some enthusiast forum, if the Mustang I may have just purchased has an issue? No- I would go to the dealer first, and they would take care of things... hopefully. It would only be if the dealership was unable to satisfy my situation when I might go over their heads.

I hope this discussion can soon reach an amicable conclusion for everyone.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?