Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By Hasse.69
Time for a dedicated buy & sell Topic
Just a thought!

Best regards , Hasse.
By joe.justice
We have 4 Honda R18 engines that wish they were running speeduino stand alone ecu's (2006-2015 civic). Is anyone interested in producing a running unit and soldering the wiring so we can test? If so, we can negotiate a price.

Post here and email info@wikispeed.com. Let's make the future even more awesome.
By noisymime
joe.justice wrote:We have 4 Honda R18 engines that wish they were running speeduino stand alone ecu's (2006-2015 civic). Is anyone interested in producing a running unit and soldering the wiring so we can test? If so, we can negotiate a price.

Post here and email info@wikispeed.com. Let's make the future even more awesome.
Hi Joe... I've sent you an email with a few questions and things around your specific needs. Happy to discuss on forum as well, but just thought that might be easier.
By PSIG
joe.justice wrote:We have 4 Honda R18 engines that wish they were running speeduino stand alone ecu's (2006-2015 civic). Is anyone interested in producing a running unit and soldering the wiring so we can test? If so, we can negotiate a price.

Welcome to the Forums, Joe! I have only glossed-over your site and related stuff, but it looks very interesting! I have submitted the form to join the Team, and look forward to a visit this coming Sunday if it works-out, as I'm only 40 minutes plus Ferry to your shop. :mrgreen: I'll bring a Speeduino with me if so. Having factory wiring diagrams or shop manuals handy would be great to help pencil a wiring harness layout with the functions and sensors you wish to use.

David

So I had a chance to take another look at my timi[…]

Sync loss on gsxr

I see you did find the DC settings on your scope :[…]

540HP NA 7L V12 3Seater

Thanks for the suggestion, I had not considered th[…]

Decoders - What do you want to see?

Please at least download TS and load the base tune[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?