For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
Perhaps you can just leave instructions for with your PayPal address on the front page and just ask buyers to leave a note with there postal address and what exactly they wanna buy ? It may help guys who are just lurking around the forums and may not be members ?
evo_lucian wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:55 pm Perhaps you can just leave instructions for with your PayPal address on the front page and just ask buyers to leave a note with there postal address and what exactly they wanna buy ? It may help guys who are just lurking around the forums and may not be members ?
Hey Evo. Yeah, I did that before on a different thing, and was rewarded with a truckload of spam for it. :x For surplussing my extra stuff, I may do as others here, and just throw in on FeeBay :( or some simple and easy storefront (any suggestions?). :?:

David
Spammers ! The scum of the internet. With that being said stick to what works for you now.

I personally prefer the idea of speaking directly to you for my parts instead of shopping through an eBay store. Just my silly preferences lol.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?