Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
Hi All!

Ive recently purchased a slightly damaged 2000 Mercedes Slk230 with the intent of swapping the drivetrain into my 88 Mercedes 190e 2.3 sohc M102 Car.

I would like standalone and have done megasquirt before, and I love the speeduino community.

I am wanting to run the engine (and possibly trans) on speeduino and could use advice, if anyone has run this engine before. If I need to add any triggers or sensors, and I enjoy electrical/mechanical stuffs (engineer/welder)

Ill post pics of my build, but goals are a fun runabout sedan that makes around 250 crank HP/TQ (sorry I use colonial units)

Thanks everyone!
jvluntzel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:58 pm crickets........
Speeduino is DIY.

You need to do the research yourself.

Read the wiki. Find out what sensors and trigger wheel the engine uses.

Speedy no had no transmission control so if you need that it's not for you.

Just asking "has anyone ran this engine before" isn't going to get you much help.

Be specific.
theonewithin wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:22 pm
jvluntzel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:58 pm crickets........
Speeduino is DIY.

You need to do the research yourself.

Read the wiki. Find out what sensors and trigger wheel the engine uses.

Speedy no had no transmission control so if you need that it's not for you.

Just asking "has anyone ran this engine before" isn't going to get you much help.

Be specific.
IF it is DIY why is there a community forum? I don't think you understand the definition of "DIY". It's not "do it yourself and hide the info".

When people act like you do I won't get any help. Your post was entirely useless and a waste of a read. I am sure (or hopeful) the time you have isn't so useless that posts like you've written are the only thing you have to do.
Last edited by jvluntzel on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it is very interesting. I have several Mercedes, including a clk w208 2.3 kompresor. I would also like to pass this motor to speeduino. I am also trying with a ce300 24v and I also have a 190 with swap to 104. 320 in project. If you have information about your project I would like to see it. Sorry my english is not very good.

Greetings

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?