Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By evo_lucian
george-angelosvoudouris wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:15 am ImageImage

As I promished the photos of the uln and the power supply wire crossing the board!

Thanks for the additional info @turboimport95 as I was wondering how to wire the tacho!

As far as proggress I haven't done any as I'm still waiting for an additional plug for the signals for the coils! I also want to make a base to mount the ecu on the factory location! Happy holidays from Greece and I hope the New year to be with health, luck and more and exiting projects for every body!
Looking good. What are you using for patch harness construction ?
By george-angelosvoudouris
I'm using your plug N play board @evo_lucian with the addition of a six pin weather seal plug in order not to make further harness adjusments as I already have! Plus I want everything to be reversable as I can't afford having the car off-duty!
I'm using SS-OBD1 and I have a question also!

I saw on the board you have a 2pin screw terminal this is in order to take 12V from the plug and give power to the speeduino board correct?

At first I'm going to keep the distributor later on I will propably switch to hall effect sensors and a different trigger pattern!
Thank you very much for the support guyz as soon as I have time to wire everything I will update! Hope that I will not take log to fire up the car with speedy! Have a nice holidays!
Good evening guyz my project is still on hold as I cannot find the extra plug to make my speedy plug and play so no updates for that side but I was wondering a few things! 1st can speedy make gear based corrections (ignition, fuel, etc) if yes how? I now I will have to hook the wheel speed sensor in order to work where to? I have a plex knock monitor that has 0-5v output can I hook up this to speed if yes how? Thanks for your patience! Will update as soon as my parts arrive!
By dazq
Sorry but at the moment, no gear based corrections .
Knock input is under development by noisymime but is not released yet.
I have a question for us honda Boyz the vtec valve is running on 5V or 12V? Should I use a relay with speedy? Got the plug today so I will start wiring! Oh and the tacho wire will it have to go to the distributor?
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?