Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Picky2019
Been busy with all the snow but I received my LSU4.9 wideband o2 sensor, GM #12575657, the Bosch one. 6 pin connector with 5 wires, black, red, white, yellow and gray. Didn't come with schematics. Someone have a link handy to wire up to Speedy?
You plug it into your Wideband controller.

You have one of those right?

Because you need one to use it with basically any aftermarket ECU.

https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Ha ... nd_WBO2.29

Speeduino cannot use WBO2 sensors directly, requiring an external controller to process the signal and to apply sensor heating control. Enter the controller brand and model from the list displayed.
By PSIG
Don't punish yourself. Get the WBO2 controller for sure. ;) The TS "auto-tune" can work, but as you'll be doing most of your tuning analysis and testing in MegaLogViewer, just use its configurable auto-tune (VEA) for best manipulation. Well, at least I do, and MLV is by far more useful for tuning than TS, which is primarily for setup and adjustments with gauge monitoring. IMO you need both for more than initial tuning.

David
By PSIG
That's fine, as are many others. For the cat's meow in tuning it would be the Spartan 3 ADV; for most hobby uses the Spartan 2; and if DIY is your thing, the SLC Free 2. Pick what grabs you and go play. 8-)

David
By Picky2019
Well, hope everyone is ok and doing well, Covid has given me some time to finish up some projects and get back to my Speeduino LS. Spent a couple hours redoing my harness last night. I don't recommend leaving a project like this dormant for too long and try to pick up where you left off 6 months ago, lol. Ordered parts for tranny swap, should be getting next week sometime and getting mill in 66 C10 and start tuning her!
I’m wishing you all the luck on your 5.3.

I have a 6.0l “ls3” ( think it’s actually an l92 or something, don’t remember... ) in bags from the machine shop, ready to be put together.

It’s an aluminum block with the rectangle port heads, I bought a stroker crank ( 4.00 inch ) and some forged pistons, rods etc.

It will hopefully be getting the speeduino treatment soon. Only thing I wish I had done different was getting the 58 tooth crank wheel, mine is the 24x wheel, but I doubt that will matter much as it looks like the code supports either wheel.

It's actually a pretty rudimentary unit from what […]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?